News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Buying a New (Used) Car

Started by sbr, February 13, 2014, 08:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

Quote from: sbr on February 13, 2014, 08:56:57 PM
And it is that time for my 2000 Chrysler Grand Voyager Mini Van with 220K miles.

So that's where all your pent up rage and frustration comes from, interesting...   :hmm:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Alcibiades on February 14, 2014, 05:12:18 PM
So that's where all your pent up rage and frustration comes from, interesting...   :hmm:

:huh:  sbr's always struck me as a pretty sanguine individual.  Or is this a football thing...?
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: garbon on February 13, 2014, 09:17:30 PM
True Car has been marketing aggressively.

I want to punch my TV when that awful music comes on.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Alcibiades

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on February 14, 2014, 08:18:27 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on February 14, 2014, 05:12:18 PM

:huh:  sbr's always struck me as a pretty sanguine individual.  Or is this a football thing...?

He only gets flustered when it comes to football   :P
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain