Bye bye, Brazilian: Backlash to the bare bikini line has begun

Started by jimmy olsen, January 28, 2014, 01:31:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Jacob on February 04, 2014, 06:44:48 PM
Rather than singling out individuals, I was talking about the overall languish environment.

But it's alright. You're all swell dudes :hug:

Save it, Mr. Sensitive Ponytail.  I've been arguably the most consistent, ardent and militant defender of and promoter for women's rights and civil liberties in society and the workplace on Languish over the years, but all I get is LULZ HOT WHEELZ TRACKS IN TEH BASEMENT bullshit.  So go ahead, single me out.

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 04, 2014, 07:31:37 PM
Save it, Mr. Sensitive Ponytail.  I've been arguably the most consistent, ardent and militant defender of and promoter for women's rights and civil liberties in society and the workplace on Languish over the years, but all I get is LULZ HOT WHEELZ TRACKS IN TEH BASEMENT bullshit.  So go ahead, single me out.
But is that really the case?  Sure, you band the abortion/birth control drum pretty hard, but that's not the only women's issue.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on February 04, 2014, 08:33:27 PM
But is that really the case?  Sure, you band the abortion/birth control drum pretty hard, but that's not the only women's issue.

Yes, yes it is really the case.   :smarty:

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 04, 2014, 08:46:17 PM
Quote from: Neil on February 04, 2014, 08:33:27 PM

Yes, yes it is really the case.   :smarty:

Seedy proves himself delusional once again.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

MadImmortalMan

So if I did want to shave my balls, what advice would you all give?   :D

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on February 04, 2014, 08:54:50 PM
So if I did want to shave my balls, what advice would you all give?   :D

Use electric clippers (or scissors) to hack back the kudzu first.  Then use a manual, not an electric razor.  You'll either need a mirror for the blind spots, or have your old lady do it.

Jacob

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 04, 2014, 07:31:37 PMSave it, Mr. Sensitive Ponytail.  I've been arguably the most consistent, ardent and militant defender of and promoter for women's rights and civil liberties in society and the workplace on Languish over the years, but all I get is LULZ HOT WHEELZ TRACKS IN TEH BASEMENT bullshit.  So go ahead, single me out.

So on the whole, languish is being shit to you re: discussions about women? And when I opine that languish as an environment is pretty crap when it comes to discussing things relating to women, you get all ranty and posture like you and I should have it out?

Look Seedy, you may be "arguably the most consistent, ardent and militant defender of and promoter for women's rights and civil liberties in society and the workplace on Languish over the years", but you've got Siegy levels of focus and fire-control.

Phillip V

20,000 Tons Of Pubic Hair Trimmed In Preparation For Valentine's Day

'Flushed with anticipation and ready to emerge from another long, cold winter, millions of Americans participated this week in the annual tradition of trimming their pubic regions in time for Valentine's Day.'

http://www.theonion.com/articles/20000-tons-of-pubic-hair-trimmed-in-preparation-fo,2909/