News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

iPad gaming

Started by Ed Anger, April 04, 2011, 05:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Korea

Quote from: Tamas on April 05, 2011, 01:10:27 AM
I recommend: Small World. I hear it has an iPad version, and its  a hillarious fantasy Brittania clone with heavily randomgenerated races.

I have this board game. It is indeed fun. I like playing it on steam because I don't have to worry about all the millions of pieces.
I want my mother fucking points!

Tonitrus

Quote from: FunkMonk on February 12, 2014, 08:17:44 PM
That game is pretty much over anyway. We win.  :cool:

And in the other game, you quit while your fleet was crushing mine?  WTF man.  :P

FunkMonk

Quote from: Tonitrus on February 16, 2014, 10:51:08 AM
Quote from: FunkMonk on February 12, 2014, 08:17:44 PM
That game is pretty much over anyway. We win.  :cool:

And in the other game, you quit while your fleet was crushing mine?  WTF man.  :P

I had like two decent planets that could produce ships at a decent rate, the rest had poor minerals or worse. I was doomed  :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Tonitrus

It's just funny, as I was thinking you probably thought I'd smash your fleet when I moved in on it (and when you quit)...but my fleet was destroyed pretty handily. 

I'd recover, of course, but still.  :P

FunkMonk

I just didn't want to drag it out  ;)

Tonitrus

Quote from: FunkMonk on February 16, 2014, 05:15:59 PM

So I played out our Team victory game, that you all bailed on...and it gave the overall win to Funk as a "diplomatic victory", and made the rest of us losers.  :rolleyes:

So from now on, I gotta join the "fuck team victory" crowd.  :P

Tonitrus

And I still don't get, how in some games...a player's "sphere of influence" (their color spread), will suddenly go all crazy and overrun systems they aren't even close to controlling.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Tonitrus on February 18, 2014, 10:00:50 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on February 16, 2014, 05:15:59 PM

So I played out our Team victory game, that you all bailed on...and it gave the overall win to Funk as a "diplomatic victory", and made the rest of us losers.  :rolleyes:

So from now on, I gotta join the "fuck team victory" crowd.  :P

:lol: