Gays destroy Europe!

Started by Syt, February 07, 2014, 12:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Quote from: Valmy on February 08, 2014, 05:02:14 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on February 08, 2014, 02:53:35 PM
Quote from: Valmy on February 08, 2014, 02:14:27 AM
Quote from: crazy canuck on February 07, 2014, 07:46:10 AM
One thing that I find hypocritical is that one can find the same kind of nonsense being spouting by some North American Fundies.  Its not a question of Russian backwardness vs Western enlightenment.  Its a question of fundy backwardness vs enlightened civilization.

Who is being hypocritical here?  Do we not make fun of North American fundies as well?

The article.  But if you want to feel all defensive about your own personal failures that is your issue.

Pravda is being hypocritical?  They are practically a tabloid.  I am not being defensive I have no fucking idea what you are talking about or who you are accusing here.

Yeah, I shouldnt have responded.  I knew that was the case and there is little point.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: crazy canuck on February 08, 2014, 05:48:50 PM
Yeah, I shouldnt have responded.  I knew that was the case and there is little point.

There is little point to making sense and expressing yourself clearly?  Fair enough.  I will keep that in mind in future.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

Quote from: crazy canuck on February 08, 2014, 05:48:50 PM

He has a point.  The Russians were homophobic during official atheism, they are still homophobic when they don't have official atheism, and they'd be homophobic if they all converted to Jainism.  Dislike of gays is part of Russian culture rather then part of the baggage of a religion.  Same thing with their dislike of Jews.  Under the Czar Jews were "Christ killers", under the soviets Jews were "rootless cosmopolitans", today they are "Zionist conspirators".  Hatred of Jews is independent of other factors.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Siege

I think the conspiracy got out of control.
The Elders of Zion identified White Man as the true Enemy of juddenkind, and decide to rise as many barriers between White Man and our juddenself as possible.
This meant raising everybody else, to divert the efforts of the enemy, to force to enemy to fight in a multiple front, making the concentration of forces against us an impossibility. We called this war, The Cultural War, because culture frames the behavior of the combatants. Control the enemy's culture, and you control the enemy. And the triumph in this war will be called multi-culturalism. So we raised the Black, the Native, the Gay, the Immigrant, and in our most masterful move, the Woman, cutting near 50 percent of the Enemy's strength.
We took control of the two more important battlefields in the Cultural War: The mass media and education. The mass media to slowly change the tolerance level of the Enemy in our favor, the educational system to educate the new generations from early childhood to tolerate and accept as normalcy the cultural walls we raised to protect ourselves from the enemy.

But one day, we woke up and realized we were no longer the besieged cultural minority, but that our plan had worked so well that now it was the Enemy who was besieged. Multiculturalism had become a reality, tolerance was a powerful weapon indeed. Now the walls we had raised had become self-aware, in hatred of the Enemy, and started a relentless assault of on everything that was event remotely related to the Enemy.

Problems was Culture is not a weapon system with pin-point accuracy. It is a weapon of mass destruction, and in using culture as a weapon we became its victims as well, and we became indoctrinated and brainwashed as much as the Enemy. Sometimes even more than the Enemy. Therefore we destroyed ourselves, and the only real winners were the Walls themselves, the army we raised to fight the Enemy.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

I dunno, that's my favorite Siege post ever. :lol:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

crazy canuck

All in all you're just another brick in the Wall

alfred russel

Quote from: Ideologue on February 09, 2014, 05:27:08 PM
I dunno, that's my favorite Siege post ever. :lol:

That post is gold.  :D
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Razgovory on February 09, 2014, 02:58:23 PM
He has a point.  The Russians were homophobic during official atheism, they are still homophobic when they don't have official atheism, and they'd be homophobic if they all converted to Jainism.  Dislike of gays is part of Russian culture rather then part of the baggage of a religion.  Same thing with their dislike of Jews.  Under the Czar Jews were "Christ killers", under the soviets Jews were "rootless cosmopolitans", today they are "Zionist conspirators".  Hatred of Jews is independent of other factors.

Dislike of gays was a part of almost every culture until very recently.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

Is navy culture a recent thing then?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Siege

Quote from: garbon on February 09, 2014, 08:20:35 PM
Is navy culture a recent thing then?

Don't know.
In Army culture making fun of gays is a form of tolerance.
You don't actively resist what you laugh at.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

garbon