And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Final Four

Started by Admiral Yi, January 19, 2014, 03:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on February 02, 2014, 09:11:48 PM
He always has a bye into the finals.

Yet another unemployment crack.   That's humor.  I recognize that.

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 02, 2014, 09:15:04 PM

I wish I was that clever.  I just meant you say a lot of dumb stuff. :(

HVC

Quote from: sbr on February 02, 2014, 09:16:06 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 02, 2014, 09:15:04 PM

:lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Now, now.  Let's not start projecting.  An entire off-season of Pete Carroll, Super Bowl Champion Coach, can't last forever.  It'll just feel that way.

Alcibiades

Quote from: sbr on February 02, 2014, 09:10:04 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on February 02, 2014, 09:04:18 PM
Jeeze Neil, SBR, the AFC is sooooo strong this year.    ;)

I was hoping the Idiot of the Day Award would be more suspenseful, but what do you do?

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

sbr

Quote from: Alcibiades on February 02, 2014, 09:21:07 PM

I was hoping the Idiot of the Day Award would be more suspenseful, but what do you do?

Once again you are right.

The team that EVERYONE thought was going to be the best team is going to win the Super Bowl and you picked them 4 weeks into the season.   :cheers:

I wish I had you powers of foresight.

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 02, 2014, 09:18:00 PM

Now, now.  Let's not start projecting.  An entire off-season of Pete Carroll, Super Bowl Champion Coach, can't last forever.  It'll just feel that way.

I wasn't projecting.  :hug:

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Alcibiades

Quote from: sbr on February 02, 2014, 09:23:02 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on February 02, 2014, 09:21:07 PM

Once again you are right.

The team that EVERYONE thought was going to be the best team is going to win the Super Bowl and you picked them 4 weeks into the season.   :cheers:

I wish I had you powers of foresight.

That's all I wanted to hear, I forgive you.   :hug:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

11B4V

Just continue to take it to them. No let up.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Neil

My only real beef with the result of this game is that people are going to start acting like mobile QBs are the wave of the future again.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Tonitrus

Quote from: Neil on February 02, 2014, 09:29:48 PM
My only real beef with the result of this game is that people are going to start acting like mobile QBs are the wave of the future again.

Meh...Wilson has the reputation, and ability...but he hasn't used it much at all in this game, or the NFC championship (Kaepernick was a running fool in that game).

Neil

I just hope they don't give Wilson the MVP.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 02, 2014, 09:18:00 PM

:bleeding:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall