News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Baseball 2014

Started by The Minsky Moment, January 09, 2014, 04:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

katmai

I was expecting shit game as Peavy didn't match up vs Royals well.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

alfred russel

One game to decide the champion of the world?
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Barrister

Moustakas is a home run machine. :ph34r:

10-0 Royals. :yeah:

Barrister

Largest World Series shutout since:

1985.   :cool:

Here comes game seven. :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

I've had no faith in the Royals doing this since some time in August (you can go back in this thread and check), so I won't start now.   :ph34r:

sbr

Apparently Jose Canseco shot his left middle finger off while cleaning his gun tonight. :lmfao:

derspiess

Quote from: sbr on October 28, 2014, 11:15:45 PM
Apparently Jose Canseco shot his left middle finger off while cleaning his gun tonight. :lmfao:

You can't make this shit up. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Barrister

3-2 Giants after 6.  This game is not disappointing.   :ph34r:

CountDeMoney

Pitching is off the hook.  There is no tomorrow.

derspiess

Bum's performance is great and all, but they're forgetting what Gibby did in 1964. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Bumgarner is so dominating it almost doesn't look fair.  This is the kind of thing you hear about pitchers in the 20s doing.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Barrister

Going to bottom of 9, 3-2 Giants.  :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Valmy

Here we go.  Three outs to live for the Royals.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Congrats to the Giants once again. 

Sorry BB nothing in sports sucks quite like this.  :(