Playoffs? Don't talk about playoffs. Are you kidding me? NFL Playoff thread.

Started by katmai, January 03, 2014, 11:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

I need to formalize these rules. The tim section will get you shitfaced.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 17, 2014, 10:50:23 AM
I need to formalize these rules. The tim section will get you shitfaced.

I'm trying to prove my sig wrong!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

crazy canuck

Quote from: Valmy on January 16, 2014, 11:31:37 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 16, 2014, 09:23:45 PM
I really don't get all the Seattle Seahate.  They're the Switzerland of the NFL.

Ok seriously though I would imagine alot of people will come to hate the Seahawks if they continue their current run with their whole 12th man thing.  I personally have no hate left to give to other NFL teams with the infinite amount of loathing I have for the Dallas Cowboys.

:huh:

I suppose people might hate it that they dont have that kind of atmosphere at their own games.  I can also see why Redskins fans would be particularly upset that they will likely never get it back - under the current ownership anyway.

Valmy

Quote from: crazy canuck on January 17, 2014, 12:11:41 PM
:huh:

I suppose people might hate it that they dont have that kind of atmosphere at their own games.  I can also see why Redskins fans would be particularly upset that they will likely never get it back - under the current ownership anyway.

Um I don't hate the Seahawks at all.  The Redskins have never really lost it...which is annoying on some level since the owner and the team do not deserve it.  Supporting crap is how you become the Chicago Cubs. 

I certainly have nothing against loud and obnoxious fans but a lot people find obnoxious people obnoxious.  The Steelers have always had a loud and passionate fan base with a crazy atmosphere and look how much people hate them.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

alfred russel

Quote from: crazy canuck on January 17, 2014, 12:11:41 PM

I suppose people might hate it that they dont have that kind of atmosphere at their own games. 

Seattle designed their stadium to capture noise. It is one thing to have a rowdy crowd making it hard for the opposition to hear, it is another to have architects design a stadium to double or so the noise a crowd produces vs. normal stadiums.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

CountDeMoney

My predictions:  New England over Denver, and Seattle over San Fransisco.  Seattle gets hosed in the Big Game once again against New England by NFL Properties.

Admiral Yi

Nguyenland doesn't have the guns to keep up with Denver.  I predict a monster game from Von Miller.

CountDeMoney

These are the playoffs, and it's Brady and Manning.  Brady usually wins these.

Tom Brady holds decided stats edge over Peyton Manning

As much as NFL Properties loves Manning, it loves Brady and The Evil One(tm) more.  The League Office will make sure things fall into place the way they want them to.

Ed Anger

sbr

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 17, 2014, 06:54:26 PM
Nguyenland doesn't have the guns to keep up with Denver.  I predict a monster game from Von Miller.

Von Miller tore his ACL a few weeks ago.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son