I couldn't give a shit either way
14 (21.2%)
I'd rather he not
8 (12.1%)
No
7 (10.6%)
Hell no, I hate that dick
5 (7.6%)
I hope he catches AIDS and dies (arse hole option)
3 (4.5%)
I AM MARTINUS
2 (3%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Valmy

Um I am in the Backroom and I do not recall Seedy storming off with or without gratitude for fish  :hmm:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on January 03, 2014, 10:21:55 PM
Um I am in the Backroom and I do not recall Seedy storming off with or without gratitude for fish  :hmm:
all I can see is his post in garbons thread.

He's probably knitting for his cat.  He'll be fine, have a nice breather, and return seedy'r than ever.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Drakken

Quote from: alfred russel on January 03, 2014, 04:48:58 PM
It was Martinus that would constantly harrass me and ban me randomly when he was a mod and that directly led to my permaban.

So one could say that the shoe is on the other foot now that he is perma banned and might think I am happy he is banned.

However, I am a bigger man than that. Martinus: I pardon you.

So just that you may snipe him from the balcony when he's done not cleaning the stains on your bath?

Siege

Can anybody ban Neil?
I mean, he has become a tyrant.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Josquius

Quote from: Siege on January 06, 2014, 09:11:45 AM
Can anybody ban Neil?
I mean, he has become a tyrant.

He has a dead man's trigger. If someone bans him then his account bans us all. :(
██████
██████
██████

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on January 03, 2014, 10:25:17 PM

He's probably knitting for his cat.  He'll be fine, have a nice breather, and return seedy'r than ever.

That's because I have had nothing to say to the vast majority of the Rand-Paul-Negro-and-Minimum-Wage-Hating Millennialist Assburgers Wiff Cheese Wall Street-cocksucking Free Market assfucks that compromise Languish. 

Except Derfetus.  I have something to say to him.  SAME. OLD. BUNGLES.  Sucker.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 12, 2014, 03:37:39 PM

That's because I have had nothing to say to the vast majority of the Rand-Paul-Negro-and-Minimum-Wage-Hating Millennialist Assburgers Wiff Cheese Wall Street-cocksucking Free Market assfucks that compromise Languish. 

So leftists over 50?  It's just you and Joan?  FU.

And also nice to see you, Jay, as always. :hug:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

HVC

missed you too :hug:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Monoriu

I expect you to mock my anime choices too  :P

Ed Anger

I already harassed DerINT over the bungles.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Obviously not enough, as it looks like he's breathing and still moving a little bit.  See that, right there?  He moved his leg.

But hey, Nice Guy Marvin will go another 10 years with no results again, and with The Lesser of Two Grudens with the Foreskins now RG3 can learn to throw 4 picks a game too, so it's a win-win in my world.

Admiral Yi

Hey new guy, we have dedicated NFL threads you know.  :glare:

Ed Anger

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 12, 2014, 07:48:45 PM
Hey new guy, we have dedicated NFL threads you know.  :glare:

Fuck you, I missed my brother from another mother.

Maybe we need to give you some attention. GRAB HIS LEGS. I'LL PUNCH HIM IN THE KIDNEYS.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive