I couldn't give a shit either way
14 (21.2%)
I'd rather he not
8 (12.1%)
No
7 (10.6%)
Hell no, I hate that dick
5 (7.6%)
I hope he catches AIDS and dies (arse hole option)
3 (4.5%)
I AM MARTINUS
2 (3%)

Total Members Voted: 65

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 12, 2014, 07:48:45 PM
Hey new guy, we have dedicated NFL threads you know.  :glare:

Eat me.  I can spray my piss anywhere I want.

I'm Ditka, and you're all my forum Greg Landrys. 

MadBurgerMaker

CountDeMoney

For now.  Until I get fed up with you people again.  That's probably Tuesday.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 12, 2014, 08:55:25 PM

You cant stay away from the Pub that long.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Tell garbon I'm not speaking to that cunt.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 12, 2014, 08:55:25 PM

We can talk football and jeeps until then.  I got new wheels, but haven't decided on the tires to go with them. 

QuoteTell garbon I'm not speaking to that cunt.

:D

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Razgovory

Quote from: garbon on January 12, 2014, 10:11:20 PM
Quote from: HVC on January 12, 2014, 09:09:57 PM
Quote from: garbon on January 12, 2014, 09:05:29 PM
C U next Tuesday.
secret message or coincidence :unsure:

Of course it is a coincidence! :o

garbon, I hate to be the one that breaks this to you, but I don't think CdM wants to talk to you right now.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

sbr

garbon

Quote from: Razgovory on January 12, 2014, 10:41:56 PM
Quote from: garbon on January 12, 2014, 10:11:20 PM
Quote from: HVC on January 12, 2014, 09:09:57 PM
Quote from: garbon on January 12, 2014, 09:05:29 PM
C U next Tuesday.
secret message or coincidence :unsure:

Of course it is a coincidence! :o

garbon, I hate to be the one that breaks this to you, but I don't think CdM wants to talk to you right now.

That's okay, buddy. He doesn't seem prepared to be a good conversation partner for anyone.

crazy canuck

Quote from: garbon on January 12, 2014, 11:30:38 PM
That's okay, buddy. He doesn't seem prepared to be a good conversation partner for anyone.

Something your strive to be on a daily basis no doubt.