Kansas City Chiefs
0 (0%)
New Orleans Saints
1 (3.2%)
San Diego Chargers
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 30

jimmy olsen

So, who will it be? Lay your football reputation on the line and state your choice.

It's a difficult choice, I think the field is more wide open than I ever remember.

I'm voting for Seattle. From what I've seen they're the most complete team.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Viking

9ers, I'm too far out of the loop to actually know anything, so I go with pure gut fanboiism.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Grey Fox

Peyton Manning. He'll prove to the world that he can win in cold weather.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Kleves

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 03, 2014, 03:05:06 AM
I'm voting for Seattle. From what I've seen they're the most complete team.
Goddammit, Tim. :bleeding:
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

sbr

Liep

According to Tim's flowchart and to his recent taint I'll go with the 49'ers. I'm not a cat person and I don't care about Philly.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Syt

Seattle comes second in rooting order after Pittsburgh for me, so Seahawks it is.

Thanks for ruining it, Tim.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

I have bestowed the blessing of Valmy upon the New England Patriots.  Their victories will be as glorious as they shall be inexplicable.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on January 03, 2014, 11:20:03 AM
I have bestowed the blessing of Valmy upon the New England Patriots.  Their victories will be as glorious as they shall be inexplicable.

Wait, do you taint teams too? If so, thank you.

If not, you are dead to me.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Liep

I thought Valmy's tainting abilities were limited to football, and even then only to national teams.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk