0 (0%)
New Orleans Saints
1 (3.2%)
San Diego Chargers
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Valmy

Quote from: Liep on January 03, 2014, 11:44:31 AM
I thought Valmy's tainting abilities were limited to football, and even then only to national teams.

And even then that was only that one tournament :P

But I can keep trying can't I?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Alcibiades

Quote from: Valmy on January 03, 2014, 11:20:03 AM
I have bestowed the blessing of Valmy upon the New England Patriots.  Their victories will be as glorious as they shall be inexplicable.

:yucky:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Neil

Tim is trying to taint strategically.  We know he's in the bag for his crush.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

viper37

New England Patriots all the way.  It's my team.  I watch football two, three times a year, they can't lose! :)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Sophie Scholl

I'd like to see the Seahawks win, but the "favorite" usually doesn't manage to do so.  Therefore I voted Carolina.  They're well rounded enough to be the upset team to take out Seattle or Denver as the favorites or any of the other teams who manage to sneak in.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

fhdz

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on January 06, 2014, 03:30:57 PM
I'd like to see the Seahawks win, but the "favorite" usually doesn't manage to do so.

God, though, how often does one get to say that about the Seahawks?
and the horse you rode in on

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on January 08, 2014, 01:30:42 PM
I bungled my vote  :Embarrass:

I was getting ready to say-- that one vote was not me.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

frunk

I'll vote in February to make sure I get it right.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote from: Valmy on January 03, 2014, 11:20:03 AM
I have bestowed the blessing of Valmy upon the New England Patriots.  Their victories will be as glorious as they shall be inexplicable.

60% of the time it works 100% of the time :thumbsup:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"