China's first moon rover lands

Started by jimmy olsen, December 15, 2013, 09:23:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 15, 2013, 12:52:42 PM
Meh, their kids will still have USAA.

As will mine :shifty:

"Mine was earned getting drunk at the University of Delaware."
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Minsky Moment

Makes sense.
Chinese marine geologists recently discovered that the Moon is an extension of China's continental shelf.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

derspiess

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on December 16, 2013, 10:11:26 AM
Makes sense.
Chinese marine geologists recently discovered that the Moon is an extension of China's continental shelf.

:lol:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 16, 2013, 10:22:53 PM
Quote from: Siege on December 16, 2013, 09:03:25 AM
Good grief.
Explain this response.

They promised him they'd give him back his NV goggles to watch the launch.  They lied.

Neil

Siege doesn't think that spying on the US for Israel is the sort of thing that the US should punish.  For obvious reasons.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.