The Sriracha Factory Could Get Shut Down. Panic?

Started by garbon, October 30, 2013, 09:37:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

viper37

Quote from: DontSayBanana on December 13, 2013, 10:55:59 AM
This thread makes me want to get a Sriracha Chicken Melt from Subway. :blush:
Hey, I keep thinking about it since this morning :P
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: garbon on December 13, 2013, 11:01:41 AM
:x

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 13, 2013, 12:09:08 PM
Quote from: DontSayBanana on December 13, 2013, 10:55:59 AM
This thread makes me want to get a Sriracha Chicken Melt from Subway. :blush:

Gross

You think I don't know that?  That's why I haven't gotten one.  This thread just seems to be effective marketing for the damned thing. :P
Experience bij!

garbon

Sometimes there are things that one had better keep to oneself.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Scipio

Dude, fuck LA County, Southern California, and those fucking fucks fucking with my fucking hot sauce.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Sheilbh

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 31, 2013, 07:47:29 PM
I think pretentious upper and upper middle class, not hipster when I see the word "foodie".
Yeah. I see foodie and I think nouvelle cuisine. Hyper-expensive restaurants for a small plate of 'textures of carrot'.

But there's foody hipsters stood in carparks eating pretty expensive burgers from street food vans.

Of course if the foods good and you're willing to pay anyway then who cares if you're seen as a foodie or a hipster. Sriracha's in that category for me :mmm:
Let's bomb Russia!

garbon

Quote from: Scipio on December 13, 2013, 08:44:04 PM
Dude, fuck LA County, Southern California, and those fucking fucks fucking with my fucking hot sauce.

MS lashing out again at its betters? :console:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.