5 (12.2%)
Once in a While
5 (12.2%)
Bridges? My coal mining pundunk town doesn't have any Bridges (Tyr Option)*
1 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Grey Fox

*Jaron is dead, long live Tyr!

Well? How important are Bridges in your life?

Fake bridges over very large valleys count, overpasses do not.

Myself, daily. I live on an island, work on a different island.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Tamas

I will cross this bridge when I get there.

garbon

I guess I'll go with monthly. That's probably about right consider trips to Brooklyn and/or out of the city.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Maximus

There are no rivers or valleys of significant size near where I live so only when I'm travelling.

Berkut

I live within a few miles of the Erie Canal, and that fucking thing wanders all over the damn place, so pretty much every single day I cross a bridge. In fact, it is rather easy to cross the Erie more than once going from point 1 to point B.

Throw in the Genessee river....and yeah, pretty much daily.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Maladict

Several times a day. Canals and all that.

Barrister

I work on the north side of the river, and live on the south side of the river.  So twice daily.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

crazy canuck

Vancouver is a city of bridges.  On my usual day I will cross one bridge taking the boys to school and then another bridge travelling from the North Shore to downtown.  This afternoon I will cross three bridges as I return to the North Shore, pick up one boy and take him to a basketball game on the eastern side of the North Shore.

The days I dont cross a bridge are the days I stay at home.

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

sbr

Multiple times every day.  I will count on the way home

derspiess

I cross a bridge over the Ohio River into Kentucky and then back over the river into Ohio to get to work.  The of course the opposite for my commute back home.  So four times a day, or possibly 6 if I have lunch in Kentucky.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

viper37

Quote from: Grey Fox on December 09, 2013, 02:51:43 PM
*Jaron is dead, long live Tyr!

Well? How important are Bridges in your life?

Fake bridges over very large valleys count, overpasses do not.

Myself, daily. I live on an island, work on a different island.
there are 2 very small bridges I have to cross to go into town, but they are for a small river, nothing impressive.  Though it would ruin my car if they were to fall, I doubt I'd die on the spot, as say, the Champlain bridge falling.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on December 09, 2013, 03:28:28 PM
I cross a bridge over the Ohio River into Kentucky and then back over the river into Ohio to get to work.  The of course the opposite for my commute back home.  So four times a day, or possibly 6 if I have lunch in Kentucky.

Ugh. I hate the ohio river crossing. Everybody acts like a maniac.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

crazy canuck

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 09, 2013, 03:35:49 PM
Quote from: derspiess on December 09, 2013, 03:28:28 PM

Ugh. I hate the ohio river crossing. Everybody acts like a maniac.

Is that a function of the Crossing or where it is located  :hmm: