News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Ukraine's European Revolution?

Started by Sheilbh, December 03, 2013, 07:39:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 14, 2014, 03:50:37 PM
Quote from: Barrister on April 14, 2014, 03:35:34 PM
Half of them work for US military intelligence though. :ph34r:

Speaking of job security boosters.

I'm the homicide "on-call" Crown this week.  If homicide's occur after office hours and the police need legal advice, they call me.

I'm ashamed to admit I'm somewhat disappointed that no one has been brutally murdered in Edmonton this week.   :blush:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

OttoVonBismarck

BB that sounds like a job our new rail gun could solve for you. I'd be curious to see what would happen to a 23 lb projectile traveling at Mach 7 slamming into a randomly selected building in Edmonton.

Ed Anger

Sounds like urban renewal to me.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Norgy

Quote from: derspiess on April 14, 2014, 03:37:02 PM
PUTIN YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/14/us-ukraine-crisis-eu-idUSBREA3D0SO20140414

QuoteEU could hold emergency summit to agree new sanctions on Russia
BY JUSTYNA PAWLAK AND ADRIAN CROFT
LUXEMBOURG Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:41pm EDT

Salt, meet wounds. For crying out loud.

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on April 14, 2014, 05:14:05 PM
BB that sounds like a job our new rail gun could solve for you. I'd be curious to see what would happen to a 23 lb projectile traveling at Mach 7 slamming into a randomly selected building in Edmonton.

Only if it takes out Luke Gazdic.

PDH

I declare this thread part of Wyoming.  The will of the people has spoken.  No more fascist Languish controls here.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Eddie Teach

Languish needs to send troops to Wyoming to protect the rights of ethnic Languishites.  :mad:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

HVC

Quote from: Razgovory on April 14, 2014, 11:06:04 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 14, 2014, 11:02:29 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on April 14, 2014, 01:23:32 PM
You had feet!

Luxury!
He had feet? What happened to them? :unsure:

He traded  them for shoes.
one foot for one shoe. unfortunately he traded one right foot for one right shoe.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

DGuller

Tamas

ANYWAYS

Ukrainian tanks are supposedly gathering. Something MIGHT actually happen today.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Tamas on April 15, 2014, 03:37:37 AM
ANYWAYS

Ukrainian tanks are supposedly gathering. Something MIGHT actually happen today.
Why should we believe that story this time around?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point