And we're back!

Main Menu

And Now A Little Something for Everyone

Started by Queequeg, November 30, 2013, 12:18:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

garbon

I'd like to know when there is video posted with a little something for me. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: DGuller on December 10, 2013, 07:26:43 PM
:huh: WTF was that?

Skyrim with I guess Thomas the Tank Engine instead of a dragon.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Queequeg

Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

fhdz

I'm not certain "everyone" means what you think it means.
and the horse you rode in on

MadImmortalMan

I think he's pretty clearly nailed The Brain's demo.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

fhdz

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on January 24, 2014, 08:59:20 PM
I think he's pretty clearly nailed The Brain's demo.

That isn't the only thing that got nailed!
and the horse you rode in on

garbon

Queequeg

Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

garbon