News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

And Now A Little Something for Everyone

Started by Queequeg, November 30, 2013, 12:18:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queequeg

Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grinning_Colossus

I wonder what was going through the camera operator's mind as he recorded it. What it amusement? Disgust? Arousal? Was he a fresh-faced 18 year old Mormon recruit who took far too long to realize what he was watching? It's these little moments of shared humanity that make foreign occupations so interesting.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Queequeg

"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

CountDeMoney

And we're supposed to respect ROE with these people.
Where's a drone strike when it's truly needed.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

DGuller

:x I don't know how they can do their deed while their buddies are watching and waiting their turn.

11B4V

That Islam is a hell of a religion..eh? Fucking Barbarians.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Queequeg

Quote from: DGuller on November 30, 2013, 02:33:30 AM
:x I don't know how they can do their deed while their buddies are watching and waiting their turn.
:lol:
Yes.  Clearly that's the weirdest thing about this.

Admiral Yi

If you're horny enough to fuck a goat, you're horny enough to fuck a goat in front of your buddy.

grumbler

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 30, 2013, 03:08:20 AM
If you're horny enough to fuck a goat, you're horny enough to fuck a goat in front of your buddy.
I'm glad someone could bring a voice of experience to this discussion.  :D

(You were asking for this!)
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on November 30, 2013, 02:44:36 AM
That Islam is a hell of a religion..eh? Fucking Barbarians.

I really don't think Islam has anything to do with a lot of stuff on that side of the planet.  Pretty sure they were fucking goats before the Sword arrived.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Queequeg