News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Happy Thanksgiving!

Started by garbon, November 28, 2013, 12:15:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

Same Mr. Garbon and others on the languish.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Fuck it all.  Indians should've massacred the pilgrims when they had the fucking chance.

crazy canuck

Americans should have it on the correct date so we can all enjoy the NFL games together.

garbon

Poor Canada. As usual this ain't about you.

I'm overseeing my family cooking aka lounging and heckling.  Is overseeing a racist word to use with Canadians? :blush:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

I went out for a walk and saw several wild turkeys. :)
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grey Fox

Black Friday deals! Yay stuff!

Got an HD TV! Yay!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

citizen k

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 28, 2013, 02:27:27 PM
Black Friday deals! Yay stuff!

Got an HD TV! Yay!

You must mean Red Thursday.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 28, 2013, 12:41:51 PM
Fuck it all.  Indians should've massacred the pilgrims when they had the fucking chance.

Why do you hate your people for winning?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

crazy canuck

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 28, 2013, 03:46:15 PM
I ate too much.

No vomitorium?  My view of you living the life of the landed gentry must be re-evaluated.

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 28, 2013, 12:41:51 PM

I heard that it was an Indian who spoke some English who saved Pilgrim fathers, it was a pure fluke that they landed close to where he lived, probably the only English speaking native for dozens if not 100s of miles.

Any truth in this, that in effect the language itself saved them ?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"