News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Social Security and ACA

Started by The Minsky Moment, November 26, 2013, 03:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Maximus on November 27, 2013, 10:36:01 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 26, 2013, 11:50:43 PM
I don't want to hear you bitch about having to pitch in to help cover somebody else's health, when somebody's going to have to be on the hook when your shitty ass single guy diet catches up to you.

It's about the social contract, so then how about getting with the program and jump on the team and come on in for the big win, bitch.
Not to mention the smoking.

Yeah, Ide...if I can quit, so can you.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

I only count the last time.  But thanks for the support, assmunch.

Barrister

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 27, 2013, 11:28:26 AM
Quote from: Maximus on November 27, 2013, 10:36:01 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 26, 2013, 11:50:43 PM
I don't want to hear you bitch about having to pitch in to help cover somebody else's health, when somebody's going to have to be on the hook when your shitty ass single guy diet catches up to you.

It's about the social contract, so then how about getting with the program and jump on the team and come on in for the big win, bitch.
Not to mention the smoking.

Yeah, Ide...if I can quit, so can you.

You've quit?  Does that include the smokeless cigarettes?

:hug:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

CountDeMoney

Yup.  Not doing shit.

Trying not to punch walls, strangers and parents at the same time, but not using nicotine, either.

Grey Fox

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 27, 2013, 12:29:45 PM
Yup.  Not doing shit.

Trying not to punch walls, strangers and parents at the same time, but not using nicotine, either.

You need to start drinking.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

derspiess

I smoked a cigarette the other day, just for the hell of it.  I was... Alive with Pleasure.

But I still don't understand how people get hooked on them.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on November 27, 2013, 12:42:10 AM
Don't complain to me, I wanted single payer like everyone else in the OECD.

Except a good chunk of the OECD does not have single-payer systems.

Barrister

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 27, 2013, 12:29:45 PM
Yup.  Not doing shit.

Well done sir.  Well done.

:slowclap:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

dps

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 27, 2013, 12:24:21 PM
I only count the last time.  But thanks for the support, assmunch.

How long have you been clean?

CountDeMoney

2 months maybe , sometime before the Great Costanza Migration, not really keeping score this time.  All that does is make you think about it every day.

Ideologue

It's extremely painful when I try to quit.  Feels like my head's gonna cave in.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on November 27, 2013, 08:36:47 PM
It's extremely painful when I try to quit.  Feels like my head's gonna cave in.

I will be your spirit animal. Now toss the smokes in the commode. Now.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive