NFL Week 12: Who gets fined for touching a quarterback's No Spot this week?

Started by CountDeMoney, November 21, 2013, 07:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Neil, the Flacco-Haters have been out in force the last couple weeks on local sports radio; despite shitty OL play, no running game, and inconsistent receivers, this season is all his fault. 

He's mailing it in now that he's rich,  he's a fraudulent quarterback, he's regressed, etc.

One guy actually tried to extrapolate exactly how many free agents the Ravens would be able to sign over the next 2 years if they let Tyrod Taylor run the option before they hung up on him.   :lol:

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 26, 2013, 08:15:28 PM
Neil, the Flacco-Haters have been out in force the last couple weeks on local sports radio; despite shitty OL play, no running game, and inconsistent receivers, this season is all his fault. 

He's mailing it in now that he's rich,  he's a fraudulent quarterback, he's regressed, etc.

One guy actually tried to extrapolate exactly how many free agents the Ravens would be able to sign over the next 2 years if they let Tyrod Taylor run the option before they hung up on him.   :lol:
:lol:

People who call in are the lowest of the low.

BTW:  All blacks?  What in the hell are they thinking?  Failure hangs off that uniform like a Steeler fan's slack jaw hangs off their face.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

jimmy olsen

The schedules of the "contenders" for the 6th seed of the AFC  :yucky:

Jets    ---  Dolphins  Raiders   @Panthers  Browns    @Dolphins
Dolphins --- @Jets     @Steelers Patriots   @Bills    Jets
Steelers --- @Ravens   Dolphins  Bengals    @Packers  Browns
Ravens  ---  Steelers  Vikings   @Lions     Patriots  @Bengals
Titans   --- @Colts    @Broncos  Cardinals  @Jaguars  Texans
Chargers --- Bengals   Giants    @Broncos   Raiders   Chiefs

EDIT: I'm going to root for this possibility I saw on Something Awful! :lol:

Quote6th Seed - Oakland
Wins tie break over Jacksonville based on head-to-head win percentage.
Wins tie break over Buffalo and Cleveland based on best win percentage in conference games.
Division tie break was initially used to eliminate Miami (Buffalo wins tie break over Miami and NY Jets based on head-to-head win percentage).
Division tie break was initially used to eliminate NY Jets (Buffalo wins tie break over Miami and NY Jets based on head-to-head win percentage).
Division tie break was initially used to eliminate San Diego (Oakland wins tie break over San Diego based on head-to-head win percentage).
Division tie break was initially used to eliminate Pittsburgh (Cleveland wins tie break over Baltimore based on best win percentage in common games wins tie break over Pittsburgh based on best win percentage in division games).
Division tie break was initially used to eliminate Baltimore (Cleveland wins tie break over Baltimore based on best win percentage in common games wins tie break over Pittsburgh based on best win percentage in division games).
Division tie break was initially used to eliminate Tennessee (Jacksonville wins tie break over Houston based on best win percentage in division games wins tie break over Tennessee based on head-to-head win percentage).
Division tie break was initially used to eliminate Houston (Jacksonville wins tie break over Houston based on best win percentage in division games wins tie break over Tennessee based on head-to-head win percentage).
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

Houston couldn't finish 6-10 if they were spotted 10 points to start every game.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Neil on November 27, 2013, 09:10:08 AM
I doubt that all those teams finish 6-10.
Duh, but 11 teams ending the season tied at 6-10 would be hilarious.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

derspiess

I miss seeing all those teams with 4-6 records. 

I know some people are saying the Chargers pick up the 6th playoff spot, but I'm thinking it's gonna come from the AFC North.  Seems like like either the Steelers or Ravens have a late season surge in them and will end up at 9-7. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 27, 2013, 04:09:41 PM
Indy is predicted to go 1-4?  :huh:

By whom?  I'd say 2-3 is possible.  Also possible that they wake up as their owner has demanded, I guess.

edit: oops, didn't see TIMMAY's chart he added in.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

I just can't see the Chargers making the playoffs.  Sure, Rivers can throw it around, but they're just so soft and cowardly...

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on November 27, 2013, 08:44:58 PM
I just can't see the Chargers making the playoffs.  Sure, Rivers can throw it around, but they're just so soft and cowardly...

Years under Norv will do that :weep:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on November 27, 2013, 08:44:58 PM