NFL Week 12: Who gets fined for touching a quarterback's No Spot this week?

Started by CountDeMoney, November 21, 2013, 07:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

QuoteNFL Point Spreads For Week 12 - Week Twelve NFL Football Point Spread - NFL Spreads 11/21 - 11/25, 2013

Date & Time    Favorite    Spread    Underdog
11/21 8:25 ET    New Orleans    -8    At Atlanta
11/24 1:00 ET    At Detroit    -9    Tampa Bay
11/24 1:00 ET    At Houston    -10    Jacksonville
11/24 1:00 ET    At Green Bay    -4.5    Minnesota
11/24 1:00 ET    At Kansas City    -5    San Diego
11/24 1:00 ET    Carolina    -4.5    At Miami
11/24 1:00 ET    At Cleveland    -2    Pittsburgh
11/24 1:00 ET    At St. Louis    -1.5    Chicago
11/24 1:00 ET    At Baltimore    -3.5    NY Jets
11/24 4:05 ET    Tennessee    -1    At Oakland
11/24 4:05 ET    At Arizona    -2    Indianapolis
11/24 4:25 ET    At NY Giants    -2.5    Dallas
11/24 8:30 ET    Denver    -2.5    At New England

Monday Night Football Point Spread

11/25 8:40 ET    San Francisco    -6    At Washington

Scipio

Nobody, but the Saints got a bullshit roughing the passer call in the 1st quarter.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Admiral Yi

First time I've ever seen a kicker iced successfully with a time out.  Not that it would have made any difference.  Gotta go for it with 2 minutes to play down 4.

ulmont

Quote from: Scipio on November 21, 2013, 11:36:24 PM
Nobody, but the Saints got a bullshit roughing the passer call in the 1st quarter.

Akiem Hicks is probably going to get a fine for that no-called sack.

Ed Anger

After looking at the lineups this week, I'd rather watch a test pattern than what is available locally.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 24, 2013, 09:18:48 AM
After looking at the lineups this week, I'd rather watch a test pattern than what is available locally.

It's still football, FFS.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on November 24, 2013, 11:32:43 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on November 24, 2013, 09:18:48 AM

It's still football, FFS.

The NFL is starting to bore me. The over analysis and fantasy football fags grind my gears.

Now go back to the film development room and finish processing those Mike Brown nudes.

derspiess

Don't talk about nudes, please.  I think I told you I once walked in unexpectedly on a nude John Cooper at training camp.  Still trying to get that image out of my mind.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Admiral Yi

Phillip Rivers sure does bitch about calls a lot.

Maybe the NFL should institute a basketball style technical for mouthing off too much at the refs.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 24, 2013, 03:27:22 PM
Phillip Rivers sure does bitch about calls a lot.

Maybe the NFL should institute a basketball style technical for mouthing off too much at the refs.

That would hurt Tom Brady's feelings.

Neil

Rivers is always a whiny bitch.  Apparently, he's a nice enough guy off the field, but he's got a very punchable whiny face.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Admiral Yi

I have very little issue with stamping your feet or yelling "bad call ref" after you've been flagged; where I think it crosses the line is when people like Rivers stick their head in the refs' conference huddles, keep yammering away the whole time, and won't let the refs do their job.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Neil on November 24, 2013, 04:17:23 PM
Rivers is always a whiny bitch.  Apparently, he's a nice enough guy off the field, but he's got a very punchable whiny face.

:D