News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Elections in Virginia (or how Dems cheat)

Started by Siege, November 07, 2013, 06:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

Quote from: Viking on November 07, 2013, 11:07:10 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 07, 2013, 10:47:23 PM
Quote from: Viking on November 07, 2013, 10:45:22 PM
Yes, but what advice should teachers give to 14 year olds dealing with asshole Radio Hacks?

Question everything.

That will just get a drug addled fat man violently angry at you.

Typical liberal behavior. Attack the character of your opponent instead of discussing the ideas.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Valmy

The last time I heard Rush he was ranting about how Obama was some sort of Black Panther which is hilariously idiotic since Obama is about the wimpiest politician around.  Rush is an entertainer and a clown Siege.  I was a fan a long time back when I was a teenager but you have to understand he often does not really believe what he is saying Siege.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Tonitrus

I figured Siege would be more of a Michael Medved follower than a Rushie. 

derspiess

I'm thinking Mark Levin.  Though how that dude has any followers with that voice of his is beyond me.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

Quote from: Siege on November 07, 2013, 10:43:33 PM
Raz, this is my answer to your crazy liberalism:

Rush Limbaugh advises 14-year-old on dealing with teachers who indoctrinate liberalism

Rush Limbaugh (10/18/13): "They think that they are utterly, totally normal, that there is nothing biased about them, nothing ideological about them at all. They talk about 'tolerance'... "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91aF-nhUZ48

I'm not going to listen to 23 minutes of Rush Limbaugh on youtube.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on November 07, 2013, 11:44:52 PM
I'm thinking Mark Levin.  Though how that dude has any followers with that voice of his is beyond me.

On a different note, I'm still sad how Laura Ingraham changed after her brush with cancer. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Viking on November 07, 2013, 10:36:48 PM
Quote from: Valmy on November 07, 2013, 10:30:03 PM
To be fair we sort of leave it up to the States how they want to do their districts.  States' Powers!

I thought you guys sorted the issue of states doing stupid, criminal and immoral things 150 years ago?
Catholics couldn't vote in local elections in Rhode Island until the 30s
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

Quote from: derspiess on November 07, 2013, 10:15:35 PM
:lol:  Don't ever change, Viking.

Curious, would you be as happy if the shoe was on the other foot?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Tonitrus on November 07, 2013, 11:36:36 PM

I thought he reviewed movies.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Siege

Quote from: Tonitrus on November 07, 2013, 11:36:36 PM

Mark Levin, actually.
I haven't decided whether I like Medved or not.
I heard him say a couple things too liberal for my taste.

Siege

Quote from: Razgovory on November 07, 2013, 11:48:21 PM

Rush Limbaugh advises 14-year-old on dealing with teachers who indoctrinate liberalism

Rush Limbaugh (10/18/13): "They think that they are utterly, totally normal, that there is nothing biased about them, nothing ideological about them at all. They talk about 'tolerance'... "

Yeah well. Then maybe stop talking shit you don't know shit about.
I listen to NPR and CNN from time to time.
You clearly have no knowledge of what the conservative movement stands for.
You just repeat what the liberal media tells you conservatism means.
Whatever dude.

Valmy

Quote from: Siege on November 08, 2013, 12:24:52 AM
Whatever dude.

Conservatism means pandering to a certain demographic to get Republicans elected to office.

Liberalism means pandering to a different demographic to get Democrats elected to office.

I think I got it down.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Siege

Razgovory

Quote from: Siege on November 08, 2013, 12:24:52 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on November 07, 2013, 11:48:21 PM

Whatever dude.

I'm told by conservatives (on this board no less) that Rush Limbaugh is not a news source, that's he's an entertainer.  As such he's hardly comparable to say CNN.  I have an idea, how about you tell me what the conservative movement stands for.  What does being a conservative mean?

Siege