News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Elections in Virginia (or how Dems cheat)

Started by Siege, November 07, 2013, 06:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tonitrus

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Alcibiades

Quote from: Siege on November 08, 2013, 01:18:45 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on November 08, 2013, 01:04:26 AM
No, Siege, I meant what do you think being a conservative means,  not what Mark Levine things about the constitution.  In your own words. Presumably under Levine's definition you'd lose your job.  The military is an organization that is funded by taxes to protect all Americans. By having a military the government is saying that all Americans have a right to safety and protection.  People who are not paying much in taxes get protected just as much as the people who pay a lot in taxes. They are taxing are some of the people to provide a product to all of the people.  That product is security.

I can have fun poking holes in his stuff all day, things about slavery and the tyranny of states and individuals over others, but I want to here what you think the conservative movement is about.

Sorry, English is not my first language.
But I can google it for you.

And what the fuck are you talking about slavery and tyrani of state and individuals over others?
Where have you been living for the last 6 years? Fuck that, for the last 25 years.
Everything been about big govermetnt since Reagan.

But the way, it was the Republican Party who fought for the end of slavery. Lincoln was a Republican.

This is Reagan's speech in 1964 "A time for choosing".
It is the greatest I have ever heard. I cried when I heard it.

http://www.nationalcenter.org/ReaganChoosing1964.html

You realize Lincoln was a 'radical' republican and was pro immigration/immigrants and anti-slavery, which the conservatives were completely against?

Essentially, Lincoln was worse than Obama and Hitler in teabilly eyes and you would have  tried assassinating him were you alive back then. 
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain