News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Joys of Motherhood

Started by Slargos, June 01, 2009, 10:01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

11 year old Iman was on summer vacation in Somalia (as usual, it seems their urgent need to run from their country expires once they get permanent resident status and can then proceed to go on vacations to the country where they feared torture, murder and/or mutilation) and her mother expediently decided it was time to snip snip her naughty bits.

In 2006, her mother was sentenced to 3 years in prison and was ordered to pay the sum of 450 000 SEK in damages to her daughter (~$50 000).

Of course, had this story ended here it would've been a non-story. Those savages mutilate their children for fun and profit and there doesn't seem to be any stopping it.

No, the story goes on.

The mother, she cannot pay 450 000 SEK given that she is part of the 90% of Somalis who are on permanent welfare and so the Crime Victims Fund steps in and shells out the money.

1. Flee persecution in home country
2. Attain residency in the land of plenty aka Sweden aka the land of the retardedly naive
3. Go on vacation in home country, snippety snip
4. Profit!

It's not funny anymore.

Come on, Norgy; tell me how this makes sense. I know you probably have several arguments why this is right and proper and why we should make sure all somali girls who've been mutilated need to be compensated. You can use the Norwegian Pension Fund.

Malthus

I bet you have indexed files on this sort of thing.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Slargos

Quote from: Malthus on June 01, 2009, 10:06:51 AM

I have considered it.

The bits and pieces I relay here won't convince anyone who can't (or won't) see the bigger picture.

The sheer volume that is out there rightly should.

But I'm sure you think giving people financial incentives to mutilate their children is a great idea.

Malthus

Quote from: Slargos on June 01, 2009, 10:09:16 AM

I have considered it.

The bits and pieces I relay here won't convince anyone who can't (or won't) see the bigger picture.

But I'm sure you think giving people financial incentives to mutilate their children is a great idea.

I do.

I like genital mutilation of children so much, I did it myself.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

DGuller

There has to be backlash coming with policies as stupid as this.  I wonder what form will it take in the West.

Valmy

Quote from: Slargos on June 01, 2009, 10:01:19 AM
Crime Victims Fund

The Crime Victims Fund steps in to fund a crime perpetrator?  What a strange fund.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Viking

Quote from: Valmy on June 01, 2009, 11:10:17 AM
Crime Victims Fund

The Crime Victims Fund steps in to fund a crime perpetrator?  What a strange fund.

No, it steps in to pay compensation to victims in cases where the perpetrator cannot pay. In norwegian criminal law (as well as swedish) the perpetrator can be found liable to pay compensation, in most cases this is paid through insurance in traffic accidents where the accident was less than accidental (drunk driving etc.). The Fund is there to guarantee that the victim is compensated, not to pay the perpetrators costs.

In this case I presume the kid was taken from the family and thus the mother did not just get control over the money due to her being the kids guardian. Or at least I really really hope.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Valmy

Quote from: Viking on June 01, 2009, 11:17:00 AM
In this case I presume the kid was taken from the family and thus the mother did not just get control over the money due to her being the kids guardian. Or at least I really really hope.

Ah ok I hope you are right.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Crazy_Ivan80

and that great big pendulum in the sky keeps swinging to the right

Slargos

Quote from: Viking on June 01, 2009, 11:17:00 AM
Quote from: Valmy on June 01, 2009, 11:10:17 AM
Crime Victims Fund

No, it steps in to pay compensation to victims in cases where the perpetrator cannot pay. In norwegian criminal law (as well as swedish) the perpetrator can be found liable to pay compensation, in most cases this is paid through insurance in traffic accidents where the accident was less than accidental (drunk driving etc.). The Fund is there to guarantee that the victim is compensated, not to pay the perpetrators costs.

She's 19 now, so technically it's her money. Whether her Clan demands part of it or not and whether it ends up paying for a couple of K's of semtex I fear we'll never know.

Still, I have zero doubt that we'll be seeing more cases like this now.

They told me I was incorrect in predicting a torrent of asylum seekers citing fear of genital mutilation once they gave that one woman asylum for that cause, and lo and behold, 6 months later there is a sudden and inexplicable massive rise in the number of Kenyan asylum seekers citing just that reason. Who could have ever guessed? :rolleyes:

Josquius

They really should revoke assylum seekers residency if they go home on holiday. Its just logical.
██████
██████
██████

Slargos

Quote from: Tyr on June 01, 2009, 01:13:42 PM
They really should revoke assylum seekers residency if they go home on holiday. Its just logical.

Racist.  :rolleyes:

lustindarkness

I have considered it.

Wait, you have considered keeping the mutilated bits and pieces in question in an indexed file? And you say that with the volume of the collection you should? :unsure:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Slargos

Quote from: lustindarkness on June 01, 2009, 01:19:15 PM

I have considered it.

Wait, you have considered keeping the mutilated bits and pieces in question in an indexed file? And you say that with the volume of the collection you should? :unsure:

Sure. In the beginning I was able to recognize pieces of my collection by sight, touch and taste.

Nowadays, I need a catalogue to remember where each item was collected.

It's really getting to the point where I need that Garage of yours, aswell.

Do you have a basement, btw?

Edit: Nevermind. I was thinking about Valmy. But really, DO you have a basement? When is the next american languish meet at your place anyway?