News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Started by Maladict, November 03, 2013, 11:45:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maladict

Someone I know has been raving about something called the Avatar course on FB. Preliminary google research shows that's pretty shitty, Scientology-like crap.
Anyone know more about this? I need to know if this guy should be dead to me or not.   -_-

CountDeMoney

We should send it to Ide to do, and have him write a review.

Ideologue

Hell, let's do it together.  We've both got the free time.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Siege

Sounds suspiciously as a new-age religious non-sense.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on November 03, 2013, 11:55:46 AM
Hell, let's do it together.  We've both got the free time.

Sorry, too busy working on a comparative analysis of the political leadership of Paul Tagliabue and Catherine de Medici, as well as editing the final draft of my work, Alexander Haig: Warrior Lion, Sacrificial Lamb.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

mongers

Quote from: Maladict on November 03, 2013, 11:45:31 AM
Someone I know has been raving about something called the Avatar course on FB. Preliminary google research shows that's pretty shitty, Scientology-like crap.
Anyone know more about this? I need to know if this guy should be dead to me or not.   -_-

Typical 'New Age' bullshit for the terminally self-obsessed, avoid it and to a large extent him as well.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

grumbler

Sounds to me like the usual languish suspects are giving their usual uninformed opinions.

Maladict, I'd look elsewhere for intelligent discourse on a topic like this.

Disclaimer;  I know nothing about "the Avatar course," whatever it is, but I know enough about Languish to say that it is highly likely that the people who have posted opinions here know nothing about it either.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

The Brain

High information opinion: it sucks.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: grumbler on November 03, 2013, 02:26:56 PM
Sounds to me like the usual languish suspects are giving their usual uninformed opinions.

Haig hater.  :mad:

Tonitrus

Based off the pictures, it looks like it attracts mostly women.

grumbler

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 03, 2013, 02:30:48 PM
Haig hater.  :mad:
You, Ed, and Ide were just making jokes, not expressing an opinion.  I never imagined you would think that my comments applied to you guys; your stuff is all that makes the board worth reading.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

mongers

Quote from: TheWorldAccordingToGrums on November 03, 2013, 02:26:56 PM

Maladict, I'd look elsewhere for intelligent discourse on a topic like this.

Disclaimer;  I know nothing about "the Avatar course," whatever it is, but I know enough about Languish to say that it is highly likely that the people who have posted opinions here know nothing about it either.

C+

Must try harder.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"