News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Halloween 2013

Started by Sophie Scholl, October 26, 2013, 04:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 01, 2013, 08:24:38 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 01, 2013, 08:01:22 PM
I question the patriotism of both of you.  Hating on circus peanuts and candy corn would've gotten you blacklisted in the 1950s.

Go drink your Ovaltine and leave us alone.

Ovaltine is too rich for the constitution of an Old.  It's a young man's game.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

I always wondered if I contacted the manufacturer directly if I could get just a whole bag of orange Tootsie Rolls.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on November 02, 2013, 12:23:26 AM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 01, 2013, 08:24:38 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 01, 2013, 08:01:22 PM
I question the patriotism of both of you.  Hating on circus peanuts and candy corn would've gotten you blacklisted in the 1950s.

Go drink your Ovaltine and leave us alone.

Ovaltine is too rich for the constitution of an Old.  It's a young man's game.

Ovaltine? What oldies do that shit? All about the Hershey's syrup. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

sbr

Many years ago when she was ~1 my youngest was a Hershey's Kiss.  I think this is the same costume, very close if not

Admiral Yi

Very cute, but not as cute as Raz' wicked cute niece.

sbr

My daughter was cuter, but I'm not sure I have a pictur eanymore. :)

This is later, Halloween 1998:

My youngest as Snow White, my niece (ex-niece?) as a witch and my oldest as some sort of a princess or something.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 01, 2013, 08:31:28 PM
Also found my long lost nostril hair trimming scissors in the same place. :yeah:

And people call me the luddite around here.  Get yourself a Norelco, man.  Jam one of those fuckers up there, you're blowing back the tree line a couple clicks.