News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Conspiracy theory of the week

Started by 11B4V, October 25, 2013, 02:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Razgovory on October 25, 2013, 04:25:55 PM
You didn't you just point out that people do conspire from time to time.

Re-read what you wrote.

Obama most certainly does not conspire from time to time to murder his gay lovers.  There was just the one time, and the others he acted by himself.

Ideologue

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 25, 2013, 04:29:14 PM

Re-read what you wrote.

Obama most certainly does not conspire from time to time to murder his gay lovers.  There was just the one time, and the others he acted by himself.
:lol:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 25, 2013, 04:29:14 PM

Re-read what you wrote.

I did.  It's in the same jumbled English that normally write.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Wow, Obama is not only gay but also a murderer?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

Quote from: garbon on October 25, 2013, 09:08:29 PM

Truly a man with no redeeming qualities.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on October 25, 2013, 10:03:56 PM

Truly a man with no redeeming qualities.

He's very articulate.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

That's what they would have you believe.  In truth it's the teleprompter.

grumbler

We have no evidence that Obama is gay, just evidence that his lovers were.  Also, killing gay people doesn't make him a "murderer."
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Scipio

As a prosecutor, I can attest to the fact that most conspirators wouldn't understand the concept of a "theory" as a testable, repeatable hypothesis for research if it bit them on the ass.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Razgovory

Quote from: Scipio on October 26, 2013, 07:34:22 PM
As a prosecutor, I can attest to the fact that most conspirators wouldn't understand the concept of a "theory" as a testable, repeatable hypothesis for research if it bit them on the ass.

You're a prosecutor now?  What powers does that constitute in Mississippi?  Can you swagger around the courtroom with a shotgun?

Scipio

Quote from: Razgovory on October 26, 2013, 08:06:07 PM
Quote from: Scipio on October 26, 2013, 07:34:22 PM

You're a prosecutor now?  What powers does that constitute in Mississippi?  Can you swagger around the courtroom with a shotgun?
For starters, I can be kind to a person from Missouri, which is constitutionally prohibited to everyone else in Mississippi.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

The Brain

As a prosecutor, do you put people that you know are innocent in gaol just because you can?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Siege

I like the Ancient Astronaut conspiracy theory.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Razgovory

Quote from: Siege on October 27, 2013, 12:17:48 PM
I like the Ancient Astronaut conspiracy theory.

You like a lot of conspiracy theories.  People who have a difficult time understanding cause and effect naturally gravitate to them.