News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

"You Might Be a Redneck"... ugh

Started by Caliga, June 02, 2009, 07:46:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

Quote from: Slargos on June 02, 2009, 07:53:12 AM
I can imagine that you liberal commietard types would be offended by this message.  :)
I think it's more the monopolisation of patriotism and certain values that's offensive, not the message.
Let's bomb Russia!

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 03, 2009, 06:21:53 PM
All I remember was going past Louisville and its nice suburbs, getting on the Dixie Highway and going through the timewarp as I left civilization and entering the badlands.

And then leaving the armor museum, trying to get the fuck out as fast as I could, before having to stop for a Diet Dr. Pepper.

Yeah, once you cross the Salt River (little cantilever bridge) and leave Jefferson County, you're in West Point.  The town proper is a right off Dixie Highway.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

Quote from: dps on June 03, 2009, 04:47:58 AM
???

I wouldn't give him my last dollar either.

I think they call that selfish.

Besides aren't you supposed to be besties with your child bride?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Siege

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 03, 2009, 06:23:27 PM
Quote from: Slargos on June 02, 2009, 07:53:12 AM
I can imagine that you liberal commietard types would be offended by this message.  :)
I think it's more the monopolisation of patriotism and certain values that's offensive, not the message.

I agree.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"