Started by merithyn, October 11, 2013, 11:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grey Fox

Denmark again :cool:

I predict any non-religious liberal is getting Denmark.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

:hmm:

I switched from Sweden to Iceland. No idea what to make of that.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

crazy canuck

I got Denmark too.  Must be all the Danes we take in as Billets and the occasional visit with Jacob.

merithyn

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

crazy canuck

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 11, 2013, 11:25:17 AM

Since we both got Denmark I wonder what that does to the us vs them theory  :hmm:

Grey Fox

Quote from: crazy canuck on October 11, 2013, 11:27:35 AM

Since we both got Denmark I wonder what that does to the us vs them theory  :hmm:

:hmm:

Are you sure you like Muslims?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

There should be only one official language in Canada: Danish.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

I am too terrified to take this test for fear I may get a result other than France and I just cannot deal with that.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Jacob

Quote from: Valmy on October 11, 2013, 11:33:45 AM
There should be only one official language in Canada: Danish.

That would be pretty comical.

merithyn

I retook the test, being a little more honest with my religious stance, and got Iceland.