Kuwait, Gulf States Could Soon Institute Clinical Tests to 'Detect' Banned Homos

Started by garbon, October 12, 2013, 08:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

DGuller

Guys, it's obvious that garbon is really sensitive about comparisons to Martinus.  Please go easy on him, will you?

garbon

Quote from: DGuller on October 12, 2013, 11:54:37 AM
Guys, it's obvious that garbon is really sensitive about comparisons to Martinus.  Please go easy on him, will you?

An individual so awful that our lot booted him? Yeah not a comparison I want. :yucky:

Besides, that took all of 10 minutes to pull together. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DGuller

Quote from: garbon on October 12, 2013, 12:16:40 PM
An individual so awful that our lot booted him? Yeah not a comparison I want. :yucky:
:console: If it makes you feel any better, you're not that awful.

sbr

dps

Quote from: garbon on October 12, 2013, 11:07:14 AM

Perhaps you should send pointed notes to these individuals who don't even have skin in the game.

Seeds:

Yeah, right.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Quote from: Razgovory on October 12, 2013, 05:07:05 PM
I am impressed garbon.  That's some good remembering. :)

You would be the one to remember things like that. I just searched for threads with gay in the title that I posted in. :P :hug:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ideologue

Quote from: DGuller on October 12, 2013, 11:54:37 AM

:lol:

But I also agree on the post's face.  Garbon's a cool dude, far less, I dunno, evil, than Mart.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.