And we're back!

Main Menu

What is your "internal citizenship"?

Started by merithyn, October 11, 2013, 11:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Barrister

Oh, and I got North Ossetia in the Russia quiz. :mellow:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Cecil

Huh, I got Sweden....guess one isnt as unique as one assumes itself to be.

Barrister

Looking around at the website this quiz comes from... very odd.  They're based in Russia, and very interested in Russians opinions on the Russian Orthodox Church.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

dps

Quote from: Sheilbh on October 11, 2013, 09:21:03 PM
I got Denmark this time.

I think I got Alania because I believed in God but didn't like Russia. Lucky it wasn't Chechnya really :lol:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking while I was taking it:  "Oh crap, it's gonna give me Chechnya".

Jaron

I got Ireland!

That means CdM is like family to me now.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Savonarola

Quote from: Sheilbh on October 11, 2013, 09:21:03 PM
I got Denmark this time.

Another victory for the Knights of Malta.  I shall commission a Te Deum.   :pope: :pope: :pope:
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Savonarola

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock