Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Quote from: Malthus on October 10, 2013, 04:06:07 PM
Quote from: The Brain on October 10, 2013, 03:43:37 PM
But children's parties?

:huh:

... backs away slowly ...

Beep, beep, beep...

Sorry, thought you were katmai for a second.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Quote from: DGuller on October 10, 2013, 04:07:18 PM
:hmm: I would think that a penis beaker would be for those occasions when you don't have a partner in the shower, or anywhere else for that matter.

You mean that's what you use it for?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DGuller

derspiess

That's exactly what a penis beaker owner would say.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Legbiter

I'd take showers with chicks after fucking each other's brains out. This seems a little...tryhard?

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

mongers

Quote from: Brazen on October 10, 2013, 04:20:04 AM
Has this gone international yet?

Middle-class parent Nazi site Mumsnet had a forum post that went viral:
QuoteWe have a slightly, ahem, delicate question from the boards.

"We have a dedicated post-sex cleanup area on the bedside table. A box of tissues, a small bin, and a beaker of clean water for temporary cleaning/dunking while the bathroom is occupied by me.
Apparently our penis beaker is strange and not the done thing. "

I love it when entirely self-absorb people, who think every facet of their life's interesting, are hoisted by their own petard.   :cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

mongers

I'm still somewhat confused at how the penis-beaker people could have so dramatically changed Western European culture.   :hmm:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Malthus

Quote from: mongers on October 10, 2013, 06:07:36 PM
Quote from: Brazen on October 10, 2013, 04:20:04 AM
Has this gone international yet?

Middle-class parent Nazi site Mumsnet had a forum post that went viral:
QuoteWe have a slightly, ahem, delicate question from the boards.

"We have a dedicated post-sex cleanup area on the bedside table. A box of tissues, a small bin, and a beaker of clean water for temporary cleaning/dunking while the bathroom is occupied by me.
Apparently our penis beaker is strange and not the done thing. "

I love it when entirely self-absorb people, who think every facet of their life's interesting, are hoisted by their own petard.   :cool:

A "petard" is a pretty good name for a penis beaker ...  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Jacob

Quote from: Legbiter on October 10, 2013, 05:52:34 PM
I'd take showers with chicks after fucking each other's brains out. This seems a little...tryhard?

You have to be pretty creative to shower in a beaker, especially if you're doing it with a partner...

Malthus

Quote from: Jacob on October 10, 2013, 06:14:13 PM
Quote from: Legbiter on October 10, 2013, 05:52:34 PM

You have to be pretty creative to shower in a beaker, especially if you're doing it with a partner...

It's a brag.

A beaker big enough to contain *his* penis, is big enough for dual bathing.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Solmyr on October 10, 2013, 08:08:31 AM

Different colors are a good idea.
That way, grumbler doesn't make the mistake of using the one his dentures are soaking in anymore.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

DGuller

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 10, 2013, 06:39:06 PM
Different colors are a good idea.
That way, grumbler doesn't make the mistake of using the one his dentures are soaking in anymore.
:lmfao: