And we're back!

Main Menu

Stupid stuff politicians have said

Started by merithyn, October 04, 2013, 12:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

Quote from: merithyn on October 24, 2013, 11:48:59 PM
Quote from: garbon on October 24, 2013, 11:36:03 PM
That's true. Dems almost never say anything foolish. Yep, just a Republican thing. :)

Besides, why are you surprised? I called you out on this bullshit on the first page.

I didn't realize that the thread was open to only non-Republicans, and you couldn't post whatever you wanted, too.
I've posted Labour, UKIP, Republican and Michelle Bachmann :w00t:
Let's bomb Russia!

11B4V

Quote"Just call 1-800-318-2596. I want to repeat that: 1-800-318-25896.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Quote from: merithyn on October 24, 2013, 11:51:13 PM
Quote from: garbon on October 24, 2013, 11:43:26 PM
Quote from: derspiess on October 24, 2013, 11:36:52 PM
:lol:

It is mind boggling. I thought Meri was generally honest and intelligent. :(

Note I should add that I still think Meri is intelligent, so...

If you can't find your own shit to post, then that's your problem, not mine, you snide little bitch.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: DGuller on October 24, 2013, 11:50:32 PM

:pinch: You sure know how to pick credible supporters.

When a person starts a thread about "politicians saying stupid things" and the posts exclusively about one party - doesn't take a genius to see a crude agenda.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

fhdz

Quote from: Razgovory on October 05, 2013, 11:47:20 AM
Yeah, I'm glad nobody is sitting around copying every stupid thing I say.

:ph34r:
and the horse you rode in on

mongers

If you can't find your own shit to post, then that's your problem, not mine, you snide little bitch.

Meri, that's grossly unfair, Garbon can't be a bitch as he's male, so a genetically not possible.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

Quote from: mongers on October 25, 2013, 09:52:59 AM

Meri, that's grossly unfair, Garbon can't be a bitch as he's male, so a genetically not possible.

Why must gender and sex be linked?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: mongers on October 25, 2013, 09:52:59 AM

Also human.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Berkut

WTF? Why are people going off on Meri? Of course she is going to slant towards "Stupid shit politicians I don't like have said", so what? Doesn't everyone do that?

Christ, it is a patently free thread. If you want to see stupid shit Dems have said, go find some and post it, it isn't hard.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Razgovory

Quote from: garbon on October 25, 2013, 07:36:41 AM

When a person starts a thread about "politicians saying stupid things" and the posts exclusively about one party - doesn't take a genius to see a crude agenda.

Gay black guy joins up with the GOP, gets annoyed when people post videos that show Republicans not liking blacks.  Blames messenger.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

Quote from: fhdz on October 25, 2013, 08:54:53 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on October 05, 2013, 11:47:20 AM
Yeah, I'm glad nobody is sitting around copying every stupid thing I say.

:ph34r:

I have a Twitter account I use to post the best Razzisms of each day.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: Berkut on October 25, 2013, 10:05:10 AM
WTF? Why are people going off on Meri? Of course she is going to slant towards "Stupid shit politicians I don't like have said", so what? Doesn't everyone do that?

Christ, it is a patently free thread. If you want to see stupid shit Dems have said, go find some and post it, it isn't hard.

Actually she said she doesn't mean to be slanted in this thread and would love to post stuff from other parties but it isn't readily available.

garbon

Quote from: Razgovory on October 25, 2013, 10:05:30 AM
Quote from: garbon on October 25, 2013, 07:36:41 AM

Gay black guy joins up with the GOP, gets annoyed when people post videos that show Republicans not liking blacks.  Blames messenger.

:huh:

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?