NFL Week 5: When playoff baseball just doesn't do it for you

Started by CountDeMoney, October 03, 2013, 09:18:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Barrister on October 09, 2013, 10:55:07 PM
Quote from: derspiess on October 09, 2013, 11:13:06 AM
A co-worker originally from Cleveland is all full of himself over his team's surprise winning record at this point.  After some thought, I'm gonna let him have his moment :)

For someone who is a legitimate Browns fan, that seems only charitable. :)
:thumbsup:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Neil

Besides, I would imagine that the rest of the season will take care of the job of kicking Browns fans in the balls.  Remember how the Cardinals started last year 3-0?  You are who your record says you are, but only at the end of the year.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

Forgot to mention, last Sunday I met the dude who was at the center of Spygate :ph34r:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Neil

Quote from: derspiess on October 10, 2013, 08:15:51 AM
Forgot to mention, last Sunday I met the dude who was at the center of Spygate :ph34r:
The guy with the camera?  Or Mangini?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

Quote from: Neil on October 10, 2013, 10:35:57 AM
Quote from: derspiess on October 10, 2013, 08:15:51 AM
The guy with the camera?  Or Mangini?

Video guy.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall