NFL Week 5: When playoff baseball just doesn't do it for you

Started by CountDeMoney, October 03, 2013, 09:18:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

MadBurgerMaker

I'm not sure why anyone would think $940,000 (for three games and only nine catches it turns out) guaranteed sucks for a ~15 year player. 

MadBurgerMaker

Oh look Danny Amendola is back.  I guess he's scheduled to play for another couple of quarters before getting injured again?

Neil

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 06, 2013, 07:54:10 AM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 05, 2013, 10:05:55 PM
You've got to be kidding.  940K for a #5 WR is bad money?
Travis Moen, a 4th Liner in the NHL, makes 1.85 million a year.
Yeah, but he's still a first-stringer.  In the NHL, your fourth line still plays significant minutes.  In the NFL, your third-stringers are only playing special teams or if the starters get hurt.  The two aren't really the same.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Neil

Well, there was a pretty weak PI penalty there to set them up at the 20.  But Miami's been tackling pretty well.  That stick on Deonte Thompson was a thing of beauty.

sbr

Neil

Is Suggs a monster or did the Miami line catch retard-itis from McKinnie?

Admiral Yi

Bears showing their 3-0 start was a fluke.  Time for fair weather fan Yi to slip quietly off the bandwagon.

Kleves

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

It's interesting how all the talking heads keep trying to say that the NFC is so much better than the AFC, but when they play head to head the AFC almost always wins.

katmai

Wow even with Brady playing like shit, looks like I'll beat MBM in LFFL
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son