News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[iOS] Starbase Orion MP

Started by Barrister, September 26, 2013, 11:25:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

Beebs attack on my planets will not be tolerated. We have been forced to launch a defensive strike against his forces massing on our border. We can only hope our forces will overcome his rampant warmongering, although the situation does not look promising.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Habbaku

The Empire of Habbaku the Younger laments the loss of Berkut's radar station.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Barrister

Stardate 410.5 - a stardate that will live in infamy.  Our peaceful nation has been subjected to the near-simultaneous attack from invasion fleets from both the Berkutian and Habbakonian empires.

At least Habbaku has the good graces to issue a DOW (though after their forces began the assault).

We shall defend our nation to the last, and now we shall determine if the strategy we have been following will bear any fruit...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Barrister

Also because I now need to spend a lot of time in formulating my response, my next turn will be significantly delayed.

Berkut

DOW? Hah!

Our defensive effort to spoil your aggressive attack hardly requires any such declaration. We have been well informed of your conspiracy with....others...to attach our peaceful realm, and your blatant concentration of offensive forces on our border was well known.

0 rows returned

katmai

Berkut and Habs scheming together?!?!?
Shocking that there is gambling in this establishment!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Berkut

The only scheming I am doing is trying to pre-empt the conspiracy...

0 rows returned

Barrister

Your lies fool no one, deceiver.

Berkut

Hah! One of your co-conspirators has loose lips.

0 rows returned

Habbaku

Quote from: Barrister on October 17, 2013, 03:50:46 PM
At least Habbaku has the good graces to issue a DOW (though after their forces began the assault).

We believe in constitutional government.  Also, we note that our forces are merely seeking the lebensraum in the Kant system.  Total war is so...distasteful.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Barrister

If we wind up going to the hospital tonight, there may not be a Starbase Orion move from me for a day or two.

Habbaku

That seems awfully convenient!   :P

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Barrister

Quote from: Habbaku on October 17, 2013, 08:19:07 PM
That seems awfully convenient!   :P

It was all part of my fiendish plot launched 9 months ago...

Tonitrus

The Leo Republic condemns the breach of intergalactic peace, and will suspend all trade agreements with belligerent states.

Berkut

We deplore the agressive annexation of Beebs space by Habbaku, and have sent peacekeepers into those systems we can reach to protect the population from the reported use of WMDs.

0 rows returned