News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[iOS] Starbase Orion MP

Started by Barrister, September 26, 2013, 11:25:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

The Empire of Berkut was very distressed to find that their "alliance" with the Maturinistan was apparently nothing more than a cynical ruse, and their allies have betrayed us after we saved them from the aggression of the Tonitrians.

This infamous stab in the back of their best friend will never be forgiven.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Habbaku

Not a very effective stab in the back.  Without the combination of both Maturin and Tonitrus' fleets, Berkut's fleet is going to mop the floor with them.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

PRC

Berkut

Berkut has never done anything to warrant this hostility!

But we shall not sit back and be bullied!

0 rows returned

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Berkut

0 rows returned

Barrister

Berkut

Why haunt me? It was Habs who set that entire thing up. I just scooped up a couple of the spoils so he didn't get them all!

0 rows returned

Barrister

Quote from: Berkut on November 07, 2013, 12:42:34 PM
Why haunt me? It was Habs who set that entire thing up. I just scooped up a couple of the spoils so he didn't get them all!

I blame you both.

Tonitrus

We pretty much have no shot, each of you easily outclass us in production/population.  But we'll try and make a show of it.  :D

Barrister

Quote from: Tonitrus on November 07, 2013, 06:08:49 PM
We pretty much have no shot, each of you easily outclass us in production/population.  But we'll try and make a show of it.  :D

Probably because I invested very little in military production, hoping to just go under the radar, but massively built up my worlds and technologies, which they captured with little fuss...

Tonitrus

Quote from: Barrister on November 07, 2013, 06:18:30 PM

Probably because I invested very little in military production, hoping to just go under the radar, but massively built up my worlds and technologies, which they captured with little fuss...

Kinda what I did...but was just under the radar longer...giving me enough time to get my fleet up to (some kind of) snuff.  It has yet to see the elephant, however.

Berkut

0 rows returned

Berkut

Quote from: Barrister on November 07, 2013, 06:18:30 PM

What was a little amusing was that I originally just signed up to snag a couple border systems. Then Habs asked me to come back in because you weren't willing to negotiate. So I attacked the next system which was Mirzam. You did a very, very nice job of developing that system, and we thank you for it.

0 rows returned

Berkut

Another large battle, which the good guys win with something of a Pyrhic victory, as the enemy fleet concentrated all their firepower on our flagship battleship, which was destroyed. :(

0 rows returned