I'm Canadian, Vote No
10 (17.9%)
I'm Neither, Fuck This Poll
12 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Brazen

The first time I read the word plebiscite was in an Asterix book. A Roman noble said, "Will someone get that pleb a seat." I still don't get it.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Brazen on December 10, 2013, 10:06:18 AM
The first time I read the word plebiscite was in an Asterix book. A Roman noble said, "Will someone get that pleb a seat." I still don't get it.

De Gaulle was a big fan of them.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

grumbler

You mis-remember.  It was "Will someone get that pleb a cite?"  That was the Roman equivalent of the modern "let me Google that for you."
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

DGuller

Quote from: grumbler on December 10, 2013, 05:58:35 PM
You mis-remember.  It was "Will someone get that pleb a cite?"  That was the Roman equivalent of the modern "let me Google that for you."
:shutup: