So, tomorrow I will meet president Obama

Started by Bluebook, September 03, 2013, 10:09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

That's really off-putting. :(

I met a guy who met Nikki Haley Kaur once.  She's our Sikh fascist corporatist dominionist governor whose name I had to look up. -_-
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Women don't ordinarily wear dastars, no.  Nimrata Nikki Randhawa is "actually" a Methodist, and by "actually" I mean she "converted" when she "got married" and "decided to get involved in SC politics."  It's possible that her public faith is a reflection of her sincere private convictions, but hahahaha no.

I'm also pretty sure she shaves her legs, which is an affront to the Punjabi God that made her.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ideologue on September 04, 2013, 03:35:02 PM
"decided to get involved in SC politics."

I think you may have gotten a little carried away with the quotes.  :D
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

I was being silly. -_-

I also really wish I'd come up with the whole "Nikki Haley wants to impose the law of the Guru Granth Sahib on America" thing three years ago.  <_<
Kinemalogue

dps

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 04, 2013, 09:24:54 AM
Quote from: garbon on September 04, 2013, 09:19:43 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on September 04, 2013, 09:13:31 AM
I've met Canada's greatest Prime Minister, Brian Mulroney. He probably held me in his arms!

He held you in his arms? :unsure:

Yes, like all politicans do.

Hmm.  That doesn't look like Mulroney, at least not going by other pics of him that I've seen.

;)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on September 04, 2013, 08:53:27 AM
Quote from: merithyn on September 04, 2013, 08:50:54 AM
So my meeting John Elway - and spending several hours in a hotel bar talking football with him - means more than the other list? ;)

Duh.  That's on par with me taking a leak next to Joe Theismann.

Try an Orioles pitcher in the urinal next to you asking exactly how "tight" you and your girlfriend really are.

DontSayBanana

Experience bij!

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 04, 2013, 08:12:05 PM
Quote from: derspiess on September 04, 2013, 08:53:27 AM
Quote from: merithyn on September 04, 2013, 08:50:54 AM
So my meeting John Elway - and spending several hours in a hotel bar talking football with him - means more than the other list? ;)

Duh.  That's on par with me taking a leak next to Joe Theismann.

Try an Orioles pitcher in the urinal next to you asking exactly how "tight" you and your girlfriend really are.

Okay, yeah.  Well, that crosses the line, obv.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 04, 2013, 08:29:27 PM
Especially with his ERA.

Was it Ben McDonald?

Hey how come you have not been talking O's much this season in the Baseball thread?  The season is starting to collapse and I have nobody to share my pain with.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Valmy on September 04, 2013, 10:38:27 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 04, 2013, 08:29:27 PM
Especially with his ERA.

Was it Ben McDonald?

Hey how come you have not been talking O's much this season in the Baseball thread?  The season is starting to collapse and I have nobody to share my pain with.
Only starting to collapse in September? :o

That's a GREAT season for the O's!
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 03, 2013, 07:23:29 PM
I shook Dan Quayle's hand. BEAT THAT.

I got the upside down left hand shake from Bob Dole.

Siege

The only American celebrity I ever met was James Duval.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"