News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Someone to give stalkers everywhere some hope.

Started by Berkut, May 29, 2009, 02:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alatriste

garbon

The Science Museum is a pretty secret place!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ancient Demon

Ancient Demon, formerly known as Zagys.

Ancient Demon

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 29, 2009, 09:12:26 PM
Quote from: Ancient Demon on May 29, 2009, 07:57:28 PM
I really hope I get the person I'm stalking soon, it will be so good.  :blush:
Lately not much progress on that front though.  :(

Is he gay at least?

I don't know.
Ancient Demon, formerly known as Zagys.

Siege

I don't know who those people are.

Any pics ?

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Drakken

Quote from: Siege on June 01, 2009, 05:36:54 PM
I don't know who those people are.

Any pics ?

Don't know ABBA?  :huh:

Lucky bastard.  <_<

Phillip V

I suppose women fall for stalking because it somewhat fits into being dominated? Or they enjoy the puppydog attention and thus feel like they are the dominant?

Razgovory

So he had sex with someone old enough to be his mom?  That's uh great.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Drakken

Quote from: Razgovory on June 01, 2009, 06:27:30 PM

I had plenty of sex with women old enough to be my mom. Cougars own! :perv:

Josquius

high five to the man.

Wonder what he looks like- the overweight mention has me intruiged, thats not mentionable unless its very.
██████
██████
██████

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Razgovory

Quote from: Drakken on June 01, 2009, 06:29:08 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on June 01, 2009, 06:27:30 PM

I had plenty of sex with women old enough to be my mom. Cougars own! :perv:

Well someone needs to balance grallon out.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Monoriu

I think there are many, many different ways of "stalking".  The word is often associated with the annoying, intrusive, hostile kind.  But in this case, the man probably approached her in a mature, friendly and polite manner.  Some people just assume it is the former kind just because the guy who writes the article chooses to use the word "obsessed".

garbon

Quote from: Monoriu on June 02, 2009, 01:23:16 AM
I think there are many, many different ways of "stalking".  The word is often associated with the annoying, intrusive, hostile kind.  But in this case, the man probably approached her in a mature, friendly and polite manner.  Some people just assume it is the former kind just because the guy who writes the article chooses to use the word "obsessed".

:yeahright:

I just came across a book that had details about Gert.  He is a bizarre man.  But then, perhaps you are in the habit of purchasing homes simply so that you will have a chance of meeting a person you are "obsessed" with.