News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Boobs Ramen

Started by Jacob, August 19, 2013, 02:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

On a different note, apparently having hamburgers with ramen as the bun is all the rage right now.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

QuoteSorry, we probably should have said this sooner, but the actual name of the bar is Ramen Bar/Snack Izakaya

But then you wouldn't have a hook for your story about going to some restaurant where the owner had big tits.  :lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Barrister on August 19, 2013, 02:32:41 PM
SFW?

A lot less than you might see if you went to an Earl's Milestones...

Jacob

Quote from: Barrister on August 19, 2013, 02:32:41 PM
SFW?

Depending on your work, but if you can look at, say, a "here's a celebrity in a dress that shows off her cleavage" then you should be able to look at this ok.

Lettow77

This is a non-article that relies on the sensationalism that prepares a reader to believe wacky, crazy Japan has done it again with something unbelievable and strange.

It is, in fact, a hussy running a small izakaya.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Jacob

There's nothing wacky or crazy about this :huh:

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

PRC

Quote from: garbon on August 19, 2013, 02:30:22 PM
On a different note, apparently having hamburgers with ramen as the bun is all the rage right now.

Saw that on the Guardian: http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/gallery/2013/aug/14/ramen-burger-super-unhealthy-fast-food-in-pictures

Looks fucking gross. 

Tonitrus

Japan has discovered Breastaurants.

No scribes allowed.

Lettow77

Quote from: Jacob on August 19, 2013, 03:58:31 PM
There's nothing wacky or crazy about this :huh:

Precisely, but the title the article sells itself on encourages you to assume there is. There is nothing interesting in the content itself; it isn't clear why the article exists beyond an excuse for the writer to visit the place. That could have perhaps been -his- motivation, but what was yours in sharing it?
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

garbon

Quote from: PRC on August 19, 2013, 03:59:51 PM
Quote from: garbon on August 19, 2013, 02:30:22 PM

Saw that on the Guardian: http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/gallery/2013/aug/14/ramen-burger-super-unhealthy-fast-food-in-pictures

Looks fucking gross. 

I still really want deep fried coke. :blush:

garbon

Is the man in those photos, drunk?