News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Boobs Ramen

Started by Jacob, August 19, 2013, 02:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: Lettow77 on August 19, 2013, 04:03:15 PMPrecisely, but the title the article sells itself on encourages you to assume there is. There is nothing interesting in the content itself; it isn't clear why the article exists beyond an excuse for the writer to visit the place. That could have perhaps been -his- motivation, but what was yours in sharing it?

I like boobs! :)

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Lettow77

Understandable; why not post a thread about breasts then, with a gallery of images? If by chance it was this woman in particular, her gravure work would probably be a better source than this article.

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Admiral Yi

Gotta go with Stinky on this one.  The link bills itself as boob ramen but it's really about a ramen shop owner who happens to have boobs.

Jacob

Feel free to post such articles if that tickles your fancy :)

Jacob

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 19, 2013, 04:15:43 PM
Gotta go with Stinky on this one.  The link bills itself as boob ramen but it's really about a ramen shop owner who happens to have boobs.

I don't give a fuck :)

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Jacob on August 19, 2013, 04:16:08 PM

I don't particularly give a fuck that you don't give a fuck.

Jacob

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 19, 2013, 04:22:34 PM
Quote from: Jacob on August 19, 2013, 04:16:08 PM

:lol:

Well then, you and your friend can have a nice little conversation about how you agree with each other.

Caliga

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 19, 2013, 04:22:34 PM
I really don't give a fuck that you don't particularly give a fuck that he doesn't give a fuck.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

mongers

You know I rather like the makeshift wooden interior of the place, functional but characterful with little or no high-tech.  :cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Jacob

Quote from: mongers on August 19, 2013, 04:30:09 PM
You know I rather like the makeshift wooden interior of the place, functional but characterful with or no high-tech.  :cool:

Lots of places in Japan with that aesthetic.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Jacob on August 19, 2013, 04:24:07 PM

Well then, you and your friend can have a nice little conversation about how you agree with each other.

While you can have a pleasant tete-a-tete with yourself about how you agree with yourself.

You have really turned into a crank in the last couple months Yake.

mongers

Quote from: Jacob on August 19, 2013, 04:31:00 PM
Quote from: mongers on August 19, 2013, 04:30:09 PM
You know I rather like the makeshift wooden interior of the place, functional but characterful with or no high-tech.  :cool:

Lots of places in Japan with that aesthetic.

Yeah, Britain seems to suffer from this really badly, pubs and eateries often broadly the same in function and interior. 

mongers

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 19, 2013, 04:32:46 PM
Quote from: Jacob on August 19, 2013, 04:24:07 PM

While you can have a pleasant tete-a-tete with yourself about how you agree with yourself.

You have really turned into a crank in the last couple months Yake.

Then he'll just be going along with the general flow here, most of us seem to be heading that way.  :(

Eddie Teach

Quote from: mongers on August 19, 2013, 04:36:11 PM
Then he'll just be going along with the general flow here, most of us seem to be heading that way.  :(

I'm turning into a ball of sunshine.  :mad:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?