Main Menu

Johan hates EUII !!!

Started by sbr, May 28, 2009, 09:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Quote from: Valmy on June 09, 2009, 01:43:55 PM
Quote from: saskganesh on June 09, 2009, 01:21:19 PM
sure, your soup to drink.

the byzanteens are the lucky ones: they get to celebrate genocide ... and nobody cares

"oh, Bulgaroctonus, you are soo manly."  :P

He blinded an army not a civilian population.  Heck back in those days if you didn't do like Richard I and murder all your captives people thought you were getting soft.

FoxNews would have had a field day with the liberal ways of Bulgaroctonus.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Lucidor

Quote from: Tamas on June 09, 2009, 12:54:23 PM
Paradox should have never made a WW2 game. There are people who love history, and there are people who wank on german uniforms and crazy balkan maps. The latter should have been kept out of the Paradox community.
I agree that the Balkan fanatics were in before HoI, but the latter game brought on more wackiness.

EU3 seems fun. Pretty much what I wanted in EU2, but I find myself not focusing enough. If I had gotten it back when I was living by myself, only having some lectures every week that I had to attend, perhaps things would have been different. EU has never been a very good casual game.

Palisadoes

Quote from: garbon on June 09, 2009, 08:18:38 PM
Actually you should have just tried to be a decent person. Baby steps. :hug:
Is your signature about Gary?

Valmy

Quote from: saskganesh on June 09, 2009, 04:24:21 PM
I'm sure he never touched the hair of a single civilian.

He would never do such a thing.  Basil II was a gentleman and humanitarian.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on June 09, 2009, 11:39:59 PM
FoxNews would have had a field day with the liberal ways of Bulgaroctonus.

Basil II Bulgaroctonus: soft on imperial security?  Next after this.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."