Cheetah Chases Impala Antelope Into Tourist's Car on Safari

Started by 11B4V, July 17, 2013, 06:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Admiral Yi

That's unusual, but not as unusual as the Asian dude and black chick couple in the commercial.

frunk

If it was a impala antelope hitting a chevy impala you'd have something.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on July 17, 2013, 06:07:00 PM
Had to post this. No food for you puttytat.  :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD6wdrVFc0g

They'll just catch up to him later, once the concussion starts to sink in.  LUNCH IS FEELING WOOZY

Was funny to see puddytat slam on those brakes, though.  :lol:

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 17, 2013, 06:28:26 PM
That's unusual, but not as unusual as the Asian dude and black chick couple in the commercial.

I think the Asian dude is just selling insurance to her.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

My father in law went on a safari in Kenya last month and still hasn't posted the damned pics.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on July 17, 2013, 06:17:54 PM
Can you give me a ride, bro? Like to Kansas maybe?  :P

Those antelopes were acting suspicious.

Although, I think if I were in that truck the antelope jumped in, I probably would've pistol whipped him and tossed him out for the cheetah.  Cheetah's gotta eat, and there's a hell of a lot more antelopes than cheetahs these days.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 17, 2013, 10:39:53 PM

Although, I think if I were in that truck the antelope jumped in, I probably would've pistol whipped him and tossed him out for the cheetah.  Cheetah's gotta eat, and there's a hell of a lot more antelopes than cheetahs these days.
Make sure to leave him alive, IIRC Cheetah's are one of the few carnivores that insist on fresh kills.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 17, 2013, 11:11:21 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 17, 2013, 10:39:53 PM

Make sure to leave him alive, IIRC Cheetah's are one of the few carnivores that insist on fresh kills.

Thanks, Encyclopedia Brown.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.