Started by garbon, July 10, 2013, 09:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 11, 2013, 12:28:19 PM
Hmmm.  I had no beef with their turkey.

HAHAHAHA

:D

Their soups are pretty decent.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

fhdz

Well now I'm going to have to find a decent sub sandwich for lunch today. Fuckers.
and the horse you rode in on

Syt

The bakery at the subway station near work has a killer sub - soft Italian bread, Italian salami, prosciutto, slices of Parmesan, olives, tomato sauce, rocket salad, dried mild peppers.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

fhdz

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

MadBurgerMaker

Not a fan of Panera.  I also found the bread to be hard. 

There are a couple of little sandwich joints around here that can put together a pretty good sub/sandwich, but out of the big chains I think I like Firehouse the most.  I haven't had a sub in a couple months though.  I think I need to change that tonight.

E:  Or maybe Lenny's instead of Firehouse.  Forgot about them.  Don't know how big of a chain that is though.

frunk

I keep thinking the thread title says Pantera.

fhdz

Admiral Yi

Syt

Gotcha. It's really good to have some fresh leaves on a buffalo mozzarella pizza.
—Stephen Jay Gould

fhdz

Quote from: Syt on July 11, 2013, 01:21:39 PM
Gotcha. It's really good to have some fresh leaves on a buffalo mozzarella pizza.

Hmm. I'd prefer basil but I can see how arugula would work decently.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

fhdz

Quote from: derspiess on July 11, 2013, 01:25:35 PM
Quote from: fhdz on July 11, 2013, 01:09:32 PM
Rocket salad?

That actually sounds like a cool menu item.

Instead of cracked black pepper they use gunpowder.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on July 11, 2013, 01:14:20 PM
E:  Or maybe Lenny's instead of Firehouse.  Forgot about them.  Don't know how big of a chain that is though.

We have a chain called Lenny's here in New York, but googling seems to suggest that it is a completely different entity.

I'm thinking this is the one you mean: http://www.lennys.com/locations/
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.