News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Panera to retool latest pay-what-you-can idea

Started by garbon, July 10, 2013, 09:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Quote from: garbon on July 10, 2013, 01:29:26 PM
I forgot how long the line at Panera can be. Went outside of lunch hour and still was crowded.

Going to lunch at lunch hour: problem identified.  I don't do it.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

derspiess

Quote from: Ideologue on July 10, 2013, 07:25:29 PM
I forgot how long the line at Panera can be. Went outside of lunch hour and still was crowded.

Ditto.  Everyone at work thinks I'm insane.  But they're mostly old fuckers who are set in their daily routines.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ideologue

Quote from: Caliga on July 10, 2013, 06:07:32 PM
Panera :yuk:

Yep.  I don't care for them, and iirc their vegetarian options are rather garbage, and all is overpriced.  Subway is the place to be for the non-conspicuous consumer who wants good food done quickly in sandwich form.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Quote from: derspiess on July 10, 2013, 07:26:37 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on July 10, 2013, 07:25:29 PM

Ditto.  Everyone at work thinks I'm insane.  But they're mostly old fuckers who are set in their daily routines.

I try to go no later than an hour and a half after I've shown up to work. :D

Although sometimes when I'm in weight-loss mode, I'll go around 2, since it's easier to eat just one meal when you eat later in the day.
Kinemalogue

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on July 10, 2013, 07:27:53 PM

Yep.  I don't care for them, and iirc their vegetarian options are rather garbage, and all is overpriced.  Subway is the place to be for the non-conspicuous consumer who wants good food done quickly in sandwich form.

Barf.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

fhdz

I see you've incorporated diarrhea into your weight-loss plan.
and the horse you rode in on

Ed Anger

Quote from: fhdz on July 10, 2013, 07:42:03 PM

The Subway special sauce

derspiess

For the few vegetarians I know, Subway seems to be their go-to place when they need something quick and/or cheap.  I like their toasted ham & cheese subs okay.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: fhdz on July 10, 2013, 07:42:03 PM

He's a salad shooter!

Ideologue

I really have no idea what you're talking about.  Subway is entirely consistent with my every-two-days defecation schedule.
Kinemalogue

Ed Anger

fhdz

Quote from: Ideologue on July 10, 2013, 08:09:55 PM
I really have no idea what you're talking about.  Subway is entirely consistent with my every-two-days defecation schedule.

They must send all their ecoli to Portland, OR.

Caliga

Subway is the place to be for the non-conspicuous consumer who wants good food done quickly in sandwich form.
Wrong.  Jimmy John's. :mmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

fhdz

Quote from: Caliga on July 10, 2013, 08:17:23 PM

Subway is the place to be for the non-conspicuous consumer who wants good food done quickly in sandwich form.
Wrong.  Jimmy John's. :mmm:

The one time I had Jimmy John's, I thought to myself "Self; now there's a damn decent sandwich."

Ed Anger

I'd like to hold Ide down and jam a Philly Cheesesteak down his facehole.

WIT ONIONS!