News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Modern romance

Started by garbon, July 02, 2013, 07:58:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Millennial dating is stupid.  Pick up the fucking phone and have stupid conversation instead.

Brazen

Yeah, does no-one have good, old-fashioned phone sex any more?

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 02, 2013, 08:04:23 AM
Millennial dating is stupid.  Pick up the fucking phone and have stupid conversation instead.

Those texts sound sort of like the phone conversations I used to have :blush:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

I realized that in college, when I had to pay for texts, I only ever called people. Now for the most part, I only text them.

edit: Actually I kind of get annoyed when would be flings want to have a chat session. :blush:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: Brazen on July 02, 2013, 08:07:59 AM

Not since I got married.  I just presumed you did every weekend.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on July 02, 2013, 08:43:23 AM
Quote from: Brazen on July 02, 2013, 08:07:59 AM

:lol:

Brazen

Quote from: Valmy on July 02, 2013, 08:43:23 AM
I had to give up my Babestation job.  :(

Eddie Teach

I wonder what happens when girls actually call those "single looking to chat" hotlines.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Phillip V

We need to return to arranged marriages.

merithyn

Quote from: Phillip V on July 02, 2013, 04:20:56 PM
We need to return to arranged marriages.

Then you'd have a chance at getting married? :unsure:

;)
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

11B4V

No shit. Talk to the person, or better yet do it face to face. Chicken shits.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

Quote from: 11B4V on July 02, 2013, 07:36:27 PM

:huh:

11B4V

Quote from: garbon on July 02, 2013, 07:51:13 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on July 02, 2013, 07:36:27 PM

:huh:

What?
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Josquius

Speak into a phone?
Ugh, I hate it when that happens, its scary.
██████
██████
██████