And we're back!

Main Menu

Don't Fuck With Canadians

Started by Fireblade, May 26, 2009, 08:12:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: Sheilbh on May 26, 2009, 08:13:15 PM
:mmm: Offal.

You've no idea how difficult it is to find good internal organs (especially tripe :weep:), the English are such cowards <_<

The English fear that the Gemanic types are ... none too particular about where they obtain the guts they so desire to chew on.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

saskganesh

Quote from: garbon on May 27, 2009, 01:30:26 PM
Hmm, interesting. At first I thought you were suggesting SF needs more transit links.  I think we have a sufficient amount although our highway system is definitely overcrowded (especially on the Oakland side).

cool. my point was that next time Toronto wants something that SF (or any other city) has, the Board of Trade (which is a boosteristic chamber of commerce, like most of them) will design a survey that shows SF to be more "liveable."  :)
humans were created in their own image

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Fireblade

I love how I managed to hijack this thread and steer it towards a 3 page discussion over chitlins. :D

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Caliga on May 26, 2009, 08:13:30 AM
I can't wait for the PETA ad dealing with this.

They've been way ahead of it for a while now.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point