The future George Zimmerman Acquittal Trial Megathread!

Started by CountDeMoney, June 20, 2013, 06:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: Savonarola on July 19, 2013, 12:48:46 PM
One of my co-workers visited a gun store a few days ago.  He said that while he was there they were doing a brisk business selling to African-Americans.  So at least some good came from all this.   :)
That is good news.  The dumbasses will probably try and pull on some cops, and end up dead or incarcerated.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

And President Obama injects himself into the debate-- again.  Trayvon is no longer just his imaginary son.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2013/07/19/obama-trayvon-marin-george-zimmerman/2568811/

QuoteObama: Trayvon 'could have been me

<cue hails of approval from Seedy>
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

fhdz

One of my co-workers visited a gun store a few days ago.  He said that while he was there they were doing a brisk business selling to African-Americans.  So at least some good came from all this.   :)

Look for the usual gun-rights advocates to remain very, very silent about this. :lol:
and the horse you rode in on

CountDeMoney

They still have "Stand Your Ground, Boy", but it's not what they think it means.

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on July 19, 2013, 01:18:51 PM
And President Obama injects himself into the debate-- again.  Trayvon is no longer just his imaginary son.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2013/07/19/obama-trayvon-marin-george-zimmerman/2568811/

So how do I get an invite to the next beer summit?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

I hope my hails of approval are bouncing off echoes in that nigger-hating FOX News-insulated echo chamber you've developed for yourself.

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on July 19, 2013, 01:20:53 PM

Do something scandalous. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 19, 2013, 01:22:26 PM
I hope my hails of approval are bouncing off echoes in that n-word-hating FOX News-insulated echo chamber you've developed for yourself.

:hugz:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on July 19, 2013, 01:24:27 PM
Quote from: garbon on July 19, 2013, 01:20:53 PM

Do something scandalous.

He'd wear a hoodie, but it would muss his bouffant.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

Rather long drawn out press conference in which Obama shared his "personal thoughts" on the Zimmerman verdict.

Fairly good job of walking a tightrope IMO.  Better than the much-touted throw grandma under the bus speech.

11B4V

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 19, 2013, 05:49:34 PM
Rather long drawn out press conference in which Obama shared his "personal thoughts" on the Zimmerman verdict.

Fairly good job of walking a tightrope IMO.  Better than the much-touted throw grandma under the bus speech.

He's a lawyer. Of course hes good at that shit.  :P
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Scipio

What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Scipio

Pretty sure Barry was a much more successful competitive dope smoker.  Most future lawyers are.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Scipio on July 19, 2013, 08:21:45 PM
Pretty sure Barry was a much more successful competitive dope smoker.  Most future lawyers are.

:(  Grass always made me paranoid.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)