The future George Zimmerman Acquittal Trial Megathread!

Started by CountDeMoney, June 20, 2013, 06:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 16, 2013, 04:29:14 PM
Stevie's going to miss out on some beautiful sights.

Maybe someday he will see the error of his ways.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Jacob

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

:lol: "Grievance Industrial Complex".  I love it!   :lol:

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Kleves

QuoteAfter watching Piers Morgan's interview Monday with Rachel Jeantel, a key witness in George Zimmerman's trial, radio personality Tom Joyner was so moved that he decided to do something extraordinary. During his Tuesday program, Joyner called Jeantel to express his admiration for her and offer to personally help her attend a historically black college or university. "I will help you get tutors to get you out of high school, tutors to help you pass the SAT and I will give you a full-ride scholarship to any HBCU you'd like," he promised. His generous offer isn't just a random grand gesture: Joyner has a foundation that provides full rides to HBCUs.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

derspiess

CountDeMoney

If I ever meet you, derfetus, I'm giving you a Coppin State University sweatshirt.  With hoodie.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 16, 2013, 07:42:19 PM
If I ever meet you, derfetus, I'm giving you a Coppin State University sweatshirt.  With hoodie.

True fact: I used to have a Morehouse College t-shirt.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on July 16, 2013, 07:47:37 PM

Wearing it during whatever freaky sex games you two are up to is your business, buddy.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 16, 2013, 07:53:29 PM
Quote from: derspiess on July 16, 2013, 07:47:37 PM

Wearing it during whatever freaky sex games you two are up to is your business, buddy.

I'm not nearly the prevert you are, so don't worry-- I won't upstage you :hug:

11B4V

Why they fuckin with Walmart.

http://framework.latimes.com/2013/07/15/george-zimmerman-protests/#/0

QuoteL.A. officials urge calm, vow to crack down on protesters

Los Angeles officials late Monday night commended police in their response to violence following a protest of the George Zimmerman verdict and vowed to crack down on similar actions beginning Tuesday.

About 350 Los Angeles Police Department officers swarmed the Crenshaw district after groups of youths broke away from a peaceful protest in Leimert Park and stomped on cars, broke windows, set fires and attacked several people. Among those attacked were a television reporter and his cameraman, according to law enforcement authorities.

Late Monday, at least 13 people were arrested on suspicion of committing various offenses, the LAPD said. Reporter Dave Bryan and his cameraman, both of whom work for Channels 2 and 9, were attacked and one of them was taken to a hospital with a possible concussion, Lt. Andy Neiman told The Times.

Police estimated that about 150 people took part in the violence after the peaceful vigil at Leimert Park following the acquittal of Zimmerman, 29, on Saturday in Florida on second-degree murder and manslaughter in the  shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin last year.

At a late-night news conference, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti blamed the violence on a "a small group [that] has taken advantage of this situation."

He said that protesters have the right to voice their disagreement with the verdict. "But people also deserve to be safe on the streets and in their cars."

PHOTOS: Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman: The controversial case

LAPD Chief Charlie Beck put the public on notice that officers would be taking a more aggressive posture toward protesters beginning Tuesday. "This will not be allowed to continue," Beck said.

Los Angeles County Supervisor Mark Ridley-Thomas, who represents the area, said the LAPD has made significant strides in improving community relations since the deadly 1992 riots in South Los Angeles and other parts of the city following the verdict in the trial of the LAPD officers charged with beating Rodney King.

The LAPD, he said, "has taken a posture of respecting the constitutional rights of those who choose" to peacefully protest.

Ridley-Thomas said the violence that erupted Monday "does not advance the cause of Trayvon Martin or his memory."

Late Monday night, a number of streets in the area had been cleared. The LAPD declared an unlawful assembly shortly before 10 p.m.

The chaos created a nightmare for area commuters as cars were trapped around Leimert Park and bus service was cancelled on Crenshaw and Martin Luther King Jr. boulevards, Metro said.

Earlier Monday, several protesters made their way into a Wal-Mart on Crenshaw Boulevard as guards scrambled to close security gates. A short time later, Los Angeles Police Department officers wearing helmets and carrying batons swarmed the store as others marched through the parking lot.

In Oakland, hundreds of protesters stormed Interstate 880 near downtown Monday evening and blocked traffic in southbound and northbound lanes. The protesters were cleared from the freeway and made their way downtown, authorities said.

By late Monday night, multiple arrests had been made in the downtown area as officers from neighboring jurisdictions responded to the chaos, the Oakland Police Department said.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Syt

Of course the picture doesn't mention that in the second case the lady was standing her ground in here ex's place when she wanted to pick up her stuff. And that she ran out of the place, got the gun from her car, and then went back inside.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.